AimlesslysearchingForyourLove,
4th post .
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 @ 10:11 PM

Was lazy to post.
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I MISS SCHOOL!!!

Friday, 14th November 08

Last Friday was last day of school and was surprised that nobody cried.
Not even A single P6. I repeat : NOT EVEN A SINGLE P6!
So scared on stage leh, all the P6s sang Top of the World by The Carpenters.
Then school end!
Go home and bath then go to Priya's voiddeck to wait for her, Jiajing and Yijun.
Then went to Plaza Sin to watch STTD.
Bought tickets then went to KFC for lunch.
Then they all say want to sit with me, I was like wtf?
All leh, Jiajing, Yijun and Priya all say want to sit with me. Wtf.
Then went to GV's snack bar to buy some snacks.
Then movie ended like 3.30 like that I think.
Then went to arcade to play, saw something like DJ Max then played a few rounds of battle with Yijun and Jiajing.
Then Priya left 1st because she had to reached home at 4.30.
Then later Yijun and Jiajing went to Priya's house to take their school shoes.
I also follow then Jiajing want to give Estella a surprise so we also follow.
Then stand outside her house awhile talk talk then me and Yijun leave 1st(I think).
Then reach home.

Saturday, 15th November 08
Was supposed to have a talk on money matters at CSC but not enough people so canceled!! YAY!!!
Then morning went to take my specs - Dark yellow, green and orange.
So clear leh! Left eye : 150 Right Eye : 100
Then went home to fetch my grandma followed by cousin(sis).
Then went to Bugis there eat lunch.
Then no where to go so decided to go to Changi Airport T3.
Shop shop then 'tea' at the food court there.
Then went to Marina Barrage(a new reservior?), damn sian la. So big, have water plaground play until my pants wet, my cousin la, splash water at me.
Then go Balesteir there the 'old' wet market, now become a small hawker centre, eat dinner. Eat Kuey Chap(?), the 一人套餐. With peanuts, tofu and duck meat.
Then fetch my cousin home then I go home liao.

Sunday 16 November 08
Yesterday morning went down to buy breakfast.
Then lunch bought Hokkien Mee.
Then like 3 like that went to takashimaya the singtel to buy my new phone!!
Queue like from 3.30 to 4.30 like that leh, queue until pek chek.
Then finally my turn liao, the salesgirl ask questions then give me queue number : 5084.
Then have to requeue for another time.
From 5070-5083 so fast leh, then from 5083 to my 5084 so long leh, like wait for 30 minutes, pek chek.
Then finally my turn liao, then ask what phone I what, blablabla.
Ask so many questions just for one phone -W595.
Then had dinner at the Mac there.
Then went home.

Monday 17 November 08
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADYA!!
Morning woke up, grandmother ask me to go down market with her.
Then like 9 reach home then quickly eat breakfast.
9.30 go to my aunty house.
Then 12.30 go down to the shelter there and meet Khystelle and Melissa.
And Enqi was so damn late! 12.45 was supposed to meet then like don't know what time then come.
Then reach Plaza Sin like go GV's ticket booth to meet the 'star'
Then again, watch STTD.
Took the tickets then found out that the ticket seat was the same as Friday one.
The seat number, the seat row && the hall number, everything's the same!
Then went to Yoshinoya for lunch.
All eat the same, total of $44. OMG! All eat Salmon and Beef($8.80), very nice leh.
Was soo damn late for the movie.
Then we quickly go toilet, come out, me and Khystelle go snack bar 1st.
She have free coupon then I buy a medium popcorn, then Enqi buy nachos combo, I think.
Then went into the cinema, show haven't start still advertisements.
Then start that time, after awhile, almost fall asleep.
That Khystelle la, talk so loud.
End of the movie she still say so loud 这样就完了啊?
Everybody all laugh lor. Worse still - I sit beside her.
Then go outside, the 'star' have to go home so we shop shop while 'star' went home.
Then Enqi go PLC to her her pet food or whatever pet things.
Spent $20.50 in there worhs.
Then her aunty fetched us home.
Then came home, dinner 1st then bath at 7.


I forgot to transfer my games from my old phone to memory card then now all my games gone!! Phone went for trade-in.! :(
I've completed like 2 or 3 games liao leh, now gone.
*cries*
*cries*
*cries*
*cries*!!!!!!!!

Byes.

KeepmeinLove♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog!

Please follow the rules:
-NO ripping
-NO spamming
-NO vulgarities

Best viewed in IE.
Click here if you hate me or Alt F4.
Thank you :)

Bold | Underline | Strike | Italic


Profile


CIXUAN : Love cola flavoured lollipops and cheesecake ! ♥ Using Compaq Presario CQ40 and SE W595. (: My lappy and handphone are a part of my life. I speak both English & Chinese but I usually speak Singlish. Currently having Volleyball as my CCA and can't seem to play well. My skills are really getting from bad to worse. And, before I end this, I have STM, and selective hearing. :D Andand, I love girlfriends lots! ^^


Nickname(s) : C I / GMO#3
Horoscope : Aquarius
Birthday : 30th January 1996
FPPS : 1/1'03 2/3'04 3/3'05 4/3'06 5/4'07 6/4'08<33
Beatty Sec : 1E4'09 2E4'10
CCA : Volleyball
H ; W : 163cm ; 40kg

Tag in Cbox as CiXuan♥

hits
online now

(L) ♥

Jingyi, Joanne, XiTong, ZhiMin, EnQi, Melissa, Adeline, YanWei, Priya, Estella, Amelyn, Doris, YiJun





Games/Contacts

Audition
IGN : --Silence-D-
Level 22 ; Amateur
No team, Single.
FAM : Delusions
Status : Semi-MIA


Maple
IGN : xSIMPLI (Lv50)
Guild : JNapleHeroes
Status : MIA/Quitted

Rewujie --Silence-D-
MSN ^^
Facebook
Imeem
Blogskins
Photobucket
Flixster
Plurk

Wishlist.
Outings.

Enqi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Priya ♥
Estella ♥
JiaJing ♥
JingYi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
ZhiMin ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Joanne ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Adeline ♥ AGAIN
XiTong ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
YanWei ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Melissa ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Family ♥(Real family)

Movies.

The Chronicles of Narnia (Prince Caspian)
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Wall.E
Watch HSM3
Paul Blart : Mall Cop
Night In The Museum 2
Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
Land of the Lost
Drag me to hell
Ice Age 3
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Coraline
2012
Avatar
Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

Shopping.

Elmo/CookieMonster Keychain - MoreThanWords
Any CD that I want
MYUK Pencil Case
OP wallet
Flip Flops ♥
Handphone pouch
Baby-G watch ♥($100+)
Billabong/Converse slingbag
New Jeans
Shorts MORE
Converse sneakers
Big ELMO Stuff Toy!
PSP ♥ - Mint Green/Felicia Blue .
HSM2 CD
HSM3 Soundtrack!! ♥
S.E phone - W595 ♥!
S.E phone. ♥
Volleyball!
Wallet!
iPod Touch 8GB/32GB!
Schoolbag!

School Matters.

Extinction of Exams
At least 3 A's for SA1 [08]
2 As' for Prelim or 200~ [08]
230>marks/2 As' for PSLE [08]
A1-B3 for Maths Test 2
Volleyball skils to improve! ♥
Good results for SA1'09
Pass English for SA1'09
Remain in EXPRESS next year
Get into same class as Adeline, Enqi & Joanne/friends in 1E4
3 A1s for CA2'09
Atleast 3 As in SA2'09

Neoprints.

Estella AGAIN
Priya AGAIN
Amanda AGAIN
Khystelle AGAIN
EnQi AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
JingYi AGAIN
Joanne AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn
Adeline
ZhiMin AGAIN
XiTong
YanWei AGAIN
Melissa

Others.

AUDI Level 17
AUDI Level 18
AUDI Level 19
AUDI Level 20
AUDI Level 21 Amateur !
Get to download HighStreet5
Laptop
Pimple FREE!
10k/20k/30k A-CASH Card
USB Keyboard/Number Pad
Karma reach 50!
Karma reach 55!
Karma reach 60!
Karma reach 65!
Karma reach 70!
Karma reach 75!
Karma reach 80!
Karma reach 85!
Karma reach 90!
10 September 3pm!
Pass Grade 5 Piano Exam
40kg!


Tagboard

Loveees.
6/4'08 ! <3333!
1E4'09 ! <33!
VB Family ! <33!
BikiniBottom ! <33!
Elmo <3!
Cookie Monster <3!
POOH ! <33!
Family
Me
Blogging
Music
Swimming
Cheese Cake
Simple Plan
Internet


YinShan GreatAhMa
YiXuan AhMa
Marcus AhGong
Amelyn AhYi
Joanne Mummy
Jordan Papa
(Ma & Pa are not related.)

Melissa Jie
JingYi Jie
ZhiMin Niece
Doris Niece
Gareth Di
ShaoHuang Kor
Yuelin Di
WenCong Kor
Joohan Di
Jieli Mei
XiTong Mei
Adeline Da Daughter
YanWei Xiao Daughter
Akshay Son
EnQi Granddaughter


Priya
YiJun
Estella
Lina
Regina
Winnie
YongTing
ZhiChin
XiaoHui


Navigations
BikiniBottom♥ Delusions♥ Vivian Jermaine Vanessa Chloe HuiMin Radiance LiYan

(L) ♥
1E4'09 ♥ 2E4'10 ♥ VB Blog. ♥ Amanda Lim♥ Amelyn♥ Doris♥ Enqi♥ Estella♥ JingYi♥ Joanne♥ Melissa♥ Priya♥ Regina♥ Winnie♥ Xiao Hui♥ XiTong♥ YanWei♥ Yijun♥ ZhiMin♥

Alicia Amanda Goh Amelia Angie Brenda Brennie Bryan Celia Celine Charlene Charmaine Cheezza Cheryl Lim Cheryl Low Cheryl Ong♥ Chester♥ Clarissa Eileen Evelyn Evonne Felicia Frederick Grace GuiXin Hari Hemkhama Jacelyynn Jesslyn JiaYi♥ JieLi Joanne Jocelyn JooHen Joy Karen Kasi Ken Khlaren Klaire Lina♥ LiTing♥ Mavis♥ Marcus P. Ms Tong Nicholas Nicolette Nicolette PingTing♥ Qi Wen Sandy Shahrizuan Valerie♥ Vicki XinWen YiXuan YockYen Yong Ting YueTing YuJia YuZhen Zhi Xin ZiHui Zoanne


Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Designer: Onecent/Sherlyn
Favicon / Cursor: Loredana | Maple


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com