Not really in the mood to post right now.
Quite SO DAMN disapointed in my PSLE results.
So don't blame me if this post is not good in whatever way.
Took my results on 20th November, 12pm.
Teacher said that the school gate will be opened at 11.30am.
Met Yijun and went to school at 11.30am, thought that there will be very little people, but there were so many people in the canteen, waiting to take their results.
Around 12, Mrs Low said that we can go up, everybody rushed up, like as though there will be no place to sit.
Mr Mansor talked, followed by Mrs Nair.
Then Mrs Chan gave us our results one by one according to class index no.
When its coming to my turn, I asked Estella to follow me as she's right after me and I'm alone.
Then when Mrs Chan showed me the results slip, I almost cried, but I managed to hold it back. Cried only when I reached home.
I didn't even reach 220, was so damn disapointed. So were my parents.
Wish to go back to PSLE times and redo the whole paper with more preparation. :(
Grades :
English : A
Chinese : A
Mathematics : A
Science : B
Higher Chinese : Pass
Was so disapointed with my results.
Barely pass 200.
Can't even get into Holy Innocents' High School.
I don't understand how some people get so good results?
My friends scored so high.
Friends :
SCGS : 249
HPPS : 258
RGPS : 272
My SCGS friend's mother scolded her. 249?
Walked home with Priya and Yijun.
--
Went to SengKang today.
Had lunch at Compass Point's Kopitiam.
Then went to my grandmother's house until 5+, heavily rain there.
Then bought dinner home.
Byyes.