Woke up at 8am plus today.
My posts are getting shorter and shorter day by day.
Zzz..
Nothing special happen at all during the holidays.
Except on 20th December, PSLE Results, the day which I suffered a major breakdown.
So did my parents. Lol.
Okay, can somebody just save me from staying at home?
I can die at home and my body can rot and nobody will know about it.
Okays, about the major breakdown, this caused me to be grounded. T.T
For as long as possible.
Estella, Priya and Yijun went out during Thursday and I was grounded.
My mother said 这次不让你去.
The next time, maybe again the same sentence (or is it a sentence?).
T.T
I want to shop!
I'm
bored, bored, bored!Okays, I may just really suffer a serious major breakdown than this if I don't go out!
But heard that Yijun burnt a
big big hole in her pocket for the neoprints.2 machines that cost $10 altogether & 1 machine that costs $11.
Omg, so expensive. Neoprints that cost $31.
Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg.
Okay, I'll stop the Omgs'.
I want to go shopping!!
I just can't express enough my boredness (if there's such a word) no matter what!
HELP MEHELP MEHELP MEHELP MEHELP MEHELP MEHELP MEHELP MEI wish to continue the
HELP ME but sadly, I can't. :(
Seriously!
HELP ME!!
Bye.