Quite long since my last update.
Its like 8 days?
Lazy to post for the first couple of days.
But as it goes on, I wanted to, but have got no time.
Was playing Maple like crazy.
Yup, thanks to Enqi, who influenced me to play again.
And we call ourselves Mapletards. :D
And and, I got a Jie, guess who is it.
I won't tell you anyway.
And, is Enqi pro or what?
In less than 1 week, she leveled to 30. A total new character. Not old or what.
Didn't use IE for a whole of 6 days.
Was totally addicted to Maple.
Wanted to level as much as I can, so as to go to the Monster Carnival with Enqi.
I think it'll take me a long time.
Okay, done.
Think that will not be updating for the next couple of days or couple of weeks.
Until I reach lv. 30 I guess.
Okay, byyes!