Oh.My.God.
Oh.My.God.
Oh.My.God.
Oh.My.God.
Oh.My.God.
Oh.My.God.
Oh.My.God!!!Damn it!
There's too many unnecessary items in the computer that takes up so much space!
There's a Maple Patch from this morning 9 to afternoon 2.
Could not play this morning.
And now, the patch wasa halfway done, almost like 95% liao, then not enought space. Damn! Then deleted so many of my files. Zzz. They said to remove 200MB and above of files ma. I removed like 400MB+ leh. Argghh!
Still cannot! My Patch!!!!!!
Going to ask my father to uninstall Audition and other unnecessary items in my folder.
So, those who play Audition and has me (--Silence-D-) in your Friend list, I suggest that you remove it. Be enviromentally-friendly. :D Save space. :D
I want to play Maple!!! I'm on the verge of leveling to 36. :(
I'm just missing a Bathrobe from Wetbottom's quest : Wetbottom's Secret Book.
I've done the quest last night but haven't go to Dungeon to submit.
Dc-ed and father was waiting for computer last night.
Got the Rina's Special Unagi, 50 Lupin Bananas and 1 Fresh Milk. (All with the help of KonataSan, EY)
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Cries!!!!!
I want to play!
I want to play!
I want to play!
I want to play!
I want to play!
I want to play!
I want to play!
I want to play!
I want to play!
I want to play!
I want to play!