Slept like a pig even though today was the results for Secondary 1.
Was scared that I could not get into Beatty, my 1st choice.
Woke up at 8.05 today.
Was waken up my my phone's vibration.
Checked phone, 3 messages. LOL.
All regarding the Sec1 posting.
Winnie, Melissa, and was waken up by Priya's sms.
None of them got into Beatty. :(
Since got up liao, cannot go back to sleep, then brush teeth.
Then think, eh? How come my father haven't sms me my school.
I still must sms him leh. Then I got into Beatty. Yay. My 1st choice.
But was scared that those who submitted Beatty as 1st choice, did they get into Beatty?
Heng ah, Joanne, Adeline, Christina, YanWei and Enqi all got into Beatty.
But not is scared not same class.
Not taking HCL in Secondary school anymore.
Scared that I can't cope, and I got Pass for PSLE. Zzz.
Sure is compo fail luh.
Then last minute decision, went to school with Enqi at 11.30 to results.
Wanted to see other people's results but Com lab 3 close liao.
So went to General Office lor, the Aunty asked us if we know our results liao, we don't know what to say, then say no.
Aunty showed us our results, actually we know liao, so instead of looking at mine, I took a quick look at others, but the image is quite blur in my head la.
Now, off-topic.
Just what does (Error Code : 6) The handle is invalid
So, I sent a email to nProtect GameGuard.
This was the reply.
Hello, this is Game Security Center from INCA Internet Co., Ltd.
Thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry to your inconvenience for playing game.
However, as to the erl files that you sent us, it would be normal closed.
Would you try to play again and again when you face with error?
Erl files are log files that GameGuard creates while in operation. The files like npgl.erl, npgg.erl, npgmup.erl, npsc.erl, npgm.erl should be made in GameGuard folder into the Game Installations folder.
It seems like that the normal closing gameguard. Therefore please send us fresh erl files that the error occurred to game2@inca.co.kr.
Thank you.
I wonder if its my understanding poor or is this person's English just that bad?
I just don't understand a single thing in the reply.
Help!! I'm going crazy without Maple for 2 days!!
None of the patches on the
Maple website work.
Enqi suggested that I redownload the whole software again.
But the problem is, it takes more than 2 hours! Argghh! So long.
And the Manual Patch, I clicked on the 0.64-0.65 (of course la, who wants the outdated one) and completed it (100%), so, did the patch again.
& I call this
DAMN! It still won't work. I bo patience one hor, feel like smashing the whole computer!
Wanted a A-Cash card for Christmas & B'day card.
Will I still want it? I may not be able to play Maple ever again.
Then what do I want for Christmas Present?
Okay, done liao.
Byyes.