I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.Maple solved liao, re-downloaded the whole client patch.
4 hours leh.
Currently Level 37.
Had the Christmas Party on 20th December as mentioned in my previous post & it sucks.
Enqi was late. Zzz
Met her only like 4.55 then went to school. So many people.
Then Estella went to the gate then asked her what to do.
The organiser gave each of us a soft toy? A orange cat. An abnormal one.
Then we went up to the hall. Then after awhile, went down again. Because was so damn boring. What swimming things?
Then wanted to sit at the snake&ladder there, but was chased up by a uncle.
So we go up lor. But this time changed seats. But tried to sneak down again, cannot, but the boys and some girls just went down, don't care about the uncle's advice.
Then sit there do nothing. Then dinner time, went to eat dinner. Then sneak out to the school's opposite HDB playground with Enqi, Estella, Priya & Yijun. Success!
Play there for awhile then saw some aunty also sneaked out. Haha.
Then no where to go liao. Enqi want to go to her mother's friend party.
So her maid come fetch her then Priya, Yijun and Estella no place to go. I also.
So I called home and asked if they can come to my house. Okay.
So went to my house. All 3 ransacked my room.
Then see this see that.
Then still hungry, Estella want to go down to buy western.
Yijun, Priya accompanied her, asked her to help me buy.
Priya & Estella shared Fish & Chips.
Yijun and Me 1 chicken burger each.
Then they went home after that.
Went to 'With a pinch of salt' for lunch. At TanjongKatong there.
Then I ate a set meal.
- Fruit Punch
- Creme of Mushroom
- Softshell crab pasta
- Icecream
Then later when to Bugis there for a talk.
On MoneyMatters. Zzz. Very blur leh. And I hate it.
Still have money one. (Fake money)
Answer Q still must shout 'Grab!'
Then ended at 4. Then went to Bugis to meet my father.
I wanted a 10k a-cash Maple Card.
But my mother said that she won't buy it for me and my father said that its a waste of money.
Learning piano is more of a waste of money when you already lost your interest in it.
So bought another handphone strap with my name on it.
Show you next time.
Then came home, went down for dinner with my grandmother because its 冬至.
Then sit behind us alot of boys, the way they talk can know is Normal the students liao. All vulgarities one. Have C*, F*** and alot more la. My mother look at me.
Then lastly :
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.
I seriously hate myself for getting my life into such a mess. I wish that I can rewind the time back to P3.