Hellos.
Its been more than a week since I last posted.
Sorry ah.
Only can use computer on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
But only concentrated on Maple.
I skip everything to last Saturday.
Had CCA Open House for all Sec 1s to choose their CCA.
Sian la! Saturday also must wake up so early.
And when the Open House started, the next thing you knew, all the Upper Secondary students were crowding around you to tell you to join this join that, don't join this don't join that. Me and Enqi quickly run!
I wanted the same CCA as everybody.
But Enqi wanted Badminton and I didn't, so followed Adeline and Joanne. Volleyball.
And I hate it.
Still need to decide on 3 choices. Like choosing school like that.
My 1st Choice is Volleyball.
2nd Choice is Infocom
3rd Choice is Badminton.
And I like none of them. :(
Then was quite reluctant to submit the form on moodle. But then still submit liao.
Then Sunday went to temple then went to Bugis Village to buy new bag.
Saw a very nice one, but $42.90. Zzz
Then bought a pinkish one. You know, the one with alot of compartments that kind.
Then $32 give discount to become $28.
Then go home.
--SKIP SCHOOL DAYS---
Yesterday, Yanwei came to my house to play. On our way to the market, FPPS just ended then alot of students, then Yanwei was like saying : Hello! We are your seniors.
I was like lol, as though they recongise us.
Then she bought cup noodle, my grandmother bought Prawn mee for me le.
Then went to my house. Eat, used computer, then Joanne came up to do her homework.
She needed to type out her Earth Poem and printed it out. I did mine a few days ago.
Then played games, then 4+ they went home. They leave liao wo cai fa xian Yanwei forgot to bring her specs home. Monday return her.
Then Today went to my maternal Grandmother's house.
Then came home. Then...
Bye.