HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!Hellos Earthlings.
Am damn angry now!
My Maple kept dc-ing when I cc-ed!!! Can't even complete my quest peacefully.
DAMN!So, no choice but to post now.
Got into volleyball as CCA. Surprising right?
I'm not the Sporty type and I hate sports except swimming.
But since Adeline, Joanne and Yanwei wanted volleyball, so I followed suit.
Enqi wanted badminton but got into info com.
She appealed but don't know results yet.
Training times are at every Monday and Wednesday from 3 - 6pm.
Walao, want die la. So long hours.
Went out to buy clothes yesterday.
Hang Ten and Cotton On.
Wanted to buy a shorts from HangTen and its very nice but it costs a bomb! $56.
So went to Cotton On for the shorts. $15.
Super nice also. Maybe wearing one of them to FPPS Sports Day. Its green in colour.
Having Reunion Dinner with my grandmother and parents tonight - Steamboat.
Then tomorrow going to maternal grandmother's house.
Then relatives coming at night.
Have 'Lo Hei'. Yes! Have salmon.
Then Tuesday going to temple then going to Sakura at Orchard for lunch with maternal grandmother and my aunties.
Then Wednesday have Volleyball training liao.
Sianz...
Zzz
Byyes.