Hellos.
False information.
Didn't had 'Lo Hei' yesterday.
Only dinner. Alot of food. Lol.
But no 'Lo Hei' means no salmon. :(
Then only slept at 12am.
My father, uncle and 2 aunties continued with their Mahjong from 11pm (I think) to 2.45am. Crazy right? Is Mahjong that addicting? I know Maple is. Lol.
Woke up at 9am today.
Brushed teeth, everything done, 10am went out.
Then took 131 to Raffles City there and changed to 7 to temple.
Then after temple, went to Orchard Shopping Centre for Sakura as I mentioned.
Yes! There's different types of Sashimi. It looks so appetizing. :D
Took alot to pu chang for yesterday's loss. :D
Then from Orchard walked home leh. Walk until want to die like that.
45 minutes. Legs pain like don't know what. :(
Then going out with another 2 aunties and family for dinner tonight.
Tomorrow school and volleyball practice. :(
Morning still have PE, sure die le.
Byyes.