HAPPY BELATED 13TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!Hellos. Yesterday was my 13th birthday. I'm officially 13 TEENAGER!! Woots!!
Lol, over excited. Cool down.
School ended at 12.30 yesterday, then didn't eat lunch.
Melissa, Joanne and Enqi bought me Birthday presents.
Went home, opened presents by Enqi and Melissa.
Enqi bought me things from Precious Thoughts - A PVC Wrapper Notebook, A Porcelain Mug and a Table Calendar.
I told her to take a calendar from the counter when she's paying but she misunderstood and bought a table calendar which costs don't know how much.
Free don't take, money one she take.
Melissa bought me a green colour carebear. So small, don't know what to do with it.
And Joanne didn't know what to buy, and I needed my 0.38 pen refil at that time, so asked her to buy that..
And dinner was kinda special.
Beehoon, fried food, sushi, chicken, sausages, prok ribs and salad.
Nice! And cake was Chocolate cake from Gelare.
Presents!!
Aunty gave me a slingbag and a t-shirt.
My parents gave me a Laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was stunned at first when I saw that.
Its Compaq don't know what model.
Am using it now.
Went out today for Piano at 12.15.
Then 1 end, went to Orchard.
Lunch at Orchard don't know where.
Wanton Noodle. Very nice.
Then went to POSB to open account.
Then went to Suntec to buy my Flip Flops from Minitoons.
I wanted Flip Flops and MYUK Pencil case for Birthday present but got a more shocking present.
Okays, used more than 1 hour to post this post.
Its already 11.16pm when I typed until here.
Okays, night.
Byyes!
I really appreciate those who wished me Happy Birthday and gave me presents. Thanks! Even though its Belated birthday wish, but its okay. As long as you remember. Once again, THANKS!