Hellos.
I'm dead beat! But still want to use the computer.
Just came back from school 6.20.
Want to die la!
Whole body aching. T.T
Had volleyball practice today.
Supposed to be from 3 - 5.30, but started raining at 4.30 I think.
Then coach ask us to stop.
Still have 1 hour, so coach brought us to a classroom and showed us some videos related to volleyball, videos was in chinese so coach translated to us.
Then showed some videos is his Primary 5 the kids playing in tournament(?).
The P5 so pro la. Like professionals like that.
If only I can play like that. When will that day come, I wonder...
Okays, nevermind.
Before that, was at the parade square training.
Train until here pain, there pain, everywhere pain.
I wish to join info com. T.T
Have Adobe Photoshop training and get to use MacBook. T.T
But Enqi said that it was so boring and she wants to transfer CCA to volleyball.
I don't know whether to believe her or what.
So, don't care lor.
Then, skip skip skip...
Was raining when CCA ended, didn't know what to do. How to go home.
Then Yanwei asked her father if Enqi, Christina, Adeline and me can tompang her father's van to go home. Her father said okay!
But was like so squeezy inside the van.
But nevermind la.
Made my own dinner tonight. Mini tuna melts from my Home Econ textbook, one of the recipes.
I make one like so disgusting. My mother made for me last Sunday, it was like so much nicer.
Okays, nothing to say liao.
Very tired, feel like sleeping.
So better end this post before I start talking crap.
Byyes.