AimlesslysearchingForyourLove,
22nd post .
Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 9:37 PM

It has been more than 1 week since I last posted.
And I apologise here. But I didn't think of posting today too.
But since I logged onto Blogger, so I thought why not post.
Many things happen in school this week.

Monday had volleyball practice till 6, as usual.
Then went home.

Tuesday, we commemorated Total Defence Day, recess in class and had Field Ration as food.
Spaghetti ( I think ) as recess. Like little worms crawling like that.
That school ended at 11. Nice!

Wednesday, had volleyball practice too.
And it was the worst volleyball practice so far!!
My whole body is aching.
And its the worst aching ever!
So tired on that day. Weight-training, blablabla.
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't take it anymore!
I feel like venting out all my frustrations here!!!!!!
Help!~
90 sit-ups?! Crazy right?
We like training for Olympics like that.

Thursday, I 'killed' somebody in school.
His name is Marcus, but now Marcus T. or Marcus D. or Marcus P. , its Marcus Sin(I think)
And he asked a indian classmate to pronouce my name and he pronounced 'Si Chuan'.
I feel like slapping him in the face! ( I mean Marcus, not the indian classmate.)
And he went around telling the boys in my class that my name 'Si Chuan', 'Si Chuan', 'Si Chuan'....
And he would purposely try to walk pass me and say 'Si Chuan'!
But he got his jiao shun, everytime he does that, I knew before hand le, I can see him walking behind and shout 'Si Chuan', I would quickly hit him on his back and he would let out a super loud 'Ouch'. My hand don't feel pain but his 'Ouch' like super pain and the sound like very sharp but maybe he got alot of fats thats why my hand not pain.
But he also gave Joanne a new name - Zhu-an, she also like want to kill him also.
We just hit him on the back. Super hard.
And there's this guy that both me and Joanne like to bully - Gareth.
Sometimes he see us will run but sometimes won't.
And after music, the 1st person that Marcus told about 'Si Chuan' is Gareth, and Gareth repeated it infront of me and he saw me and keep tui hou because he scared I kick him but haha, Joanne standing behind him and he bumped into her.
He turn around and run but I don't care. Let him go lor.
Then suppose whole class have detention from 2 - 4 on that day, we wasted 20 minutes in class till 2.20, whole class was in chaos, and that Marcus that day gang hao have duty to do ( sweep floor ) so he walk past me, I slapped him on the back alot of times. Sweet!~
Then, in the end, don't need to stay back because Mdm Huzaifah couldn't make it, so postpone to next week.
Then me and Joanne quickly run out of school hoping to go home with Adeline and Enqi they all.
We run like crazy then reached bus stop, thank god they still there.
Then wanted to give them surprise but when want to jump on them, they stand up and we scream like crazy people, then they look at us thought we need to stay back, told them everything.

Friday, which is today.
That damn Marcus again, called me by that name again in the morning when we just reached school in class.
I went with Joanne to locker to take art things.
He saw me went out and thought that I haven't come back.
Then he stood at the window looking if I'm back, waiting to call 'Si Chuan' again.
But when he turned around and saw me, he was like so surprised like that.
He said something like : I thought you haven't come back? I still want to stand at the window and shout later.
Then I was like, run after him want to hit him. But never.
Then nothing happened le.
Lazy to say.

Tired.
Started this post at 9.37pm but now already 10.30pm le, going to be more than 1 hour le.
Okays, Byyes.

KeepmeinLove♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog!

Please follow the rules:
-NO ripping
-NO spamming
-NO vulgarities

Best viewed in IE.
Click here if you hate me or Alt F4.
Thank you :)

Bold | Underline | Strike | Italic


Profile


CIXUAN : Love cola flavoured lollipops and cheesecake ! ♥ Using Compaq Presario CQ40 and SE W595. (: My lappy and handphone are a part of my life. I speak both English & Chinese but I usually speak Singlish. Currently having Volleyball as my CCA and can't seem to play well. My skills are really getting from bad to worse. And, before I end this, I have STM, and selective hearing. :D Andand, I love girlfriends lots! ^^


Nickname(s) : C I / GMO#3
Horoscope : Aquarius
Birthday : 30th January 1996
FPPS : 1/1'03 2/3'04 3/3'05 4/3'06 5/4'07 6/4'08<33
Beatty Sec : 1E4'09 2E4'10
CCA : Volleyball
H ; W : 163cm ; 40kg

Tag in Cbox as CiXuan♥

hits
online now

(L) ♥

Jingyi, Joanne, XiTong, ZhiMin, EnQi, Melissa, Adeline, YanWei, Priya, Estella, Amelyn, Doris, YiJun





Games/Contacts

Audition
IGN : --Silence-D-
Level 22 ; Amateur
No team, Single.
FAM : Delusions
Status : Semi-MIA


Maple
IGN : xSIMPLI (Lv50)
Guild : JNapleHeroes
Status : MIA/Quitted

Rewujie --Silence-D-
MSN ^^
Facebook
Imeem
Blogskins
Photobucket
Flixster
Plurk

Wishlist.
Outings.

Enqi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Priya ♥
Estella ♥
JiaJing ♥
JingYi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
ZhiMin ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Joanne ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Adeline ♥ AGAIN
XiTong ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
YanWei ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Melissa ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Family ♥(Real family)

Movies.

The Chronicles of Narnia (Prince Caspian)
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Wall.E
Watch HSM3
Paul Blart : Mall Cop
Night In The Museum 2
Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
Land of the Lost
Drag me to hell
Ice Age 3
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Coraline
2012
Avatar
Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

Shopping.

Elmo/CookieMonster Keychain - MoreThanWords
Any CD that I want
MYUK Pencil Case
OP wallet
Flip Flops ♥
Handphone pouch
Baby-G watch ♥($100+)
Billabong/Converse slingbag
New Jeans
Shorts MORE
Converse sneakers
Big ELMO Stuff Toy!
PSP ♥ - Mint Green/Felicia Blue .
HSM2 CD
HSM3 Soundtrack!! ♥
S.E phone - W595 ♥!
S.E phone. ♥
Volleyball!
Wallet!
iPod Touch 8GB/32GB!
Schoolbag!

School Matters.

Extinction of Exams
At least 3 A's for SA1 [08]
2 As' for Prelim or 200~ [08]
230>marks/2 As' for PSLE [08]
A1-B3 for Maths Test 2
Volleyball skils to improve! ♥
Good results for SA1'09
Pass English for SA1'09
Remain in EXPRESS next year
Get into same class as Adeline, Enqi & Joanne/friends in 1E4
3 A1s for CA2'09
Atleast 3 As in SA2'09

Neoprints.

Estella AGAIN
Priya AGAIN
Amanda AGAIN
Khystelle AGAIN
EnQi AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
JingYi AGAIN
Joanne AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn
Adeline
ZhiMin AGAIN
XiTong
YanWei AGAIN
Melissa

Others.

AUDI Level 17
AUDI Level 18
AUDI Level 19
AUDI Level 20
AUDI Level 21 Amateur !
Get to download HighStreet5
Laptop
Pimple FREE!
10k/20k/30k A-CASH Card
USB Keyboard/Number Pad
Karma reach 50!
Karma reach 55!
Karma reach 60!
Karma reach 65!
Karma reach 70!
Karma reach 75!
Karma reach 80!
Karma reach 85!
Karma reach 90!
10 September 3pm!
Pass Grade 5 Piano Exam
40kg!


Tagboard

Loveees.
6/4'08 ! <3333!
1E4'09 ! <33!
VB Family ! <33!
BikiniBottom ! <33!
Elmo <3!
Cookie Monster <3!
POOH ! <33!
Family
Me
Blogging
Music
Swimming
Cheese Cake
Simple Plan
Internet


YinShan GreatAhMa
YiXuan AhMa
Marcus AhGong
Amelyn AhYi
Joanne Mummy
Jordan Papa
(Ma & Pa are not related.)

Melissa Jie
JingYi Jie
ZhiMin Niece
Doris Niece
Gareth Di
ShaoHuang Kor
Yuelin Di
WenCong Kor
Joohan Di
Jieli Mei
XiTong Mei
Adeline Da Daughter
YanWei Xiao Daughter
Akshay Son
EnQi Granddaughter


Priya
YiJun
Estella
Lina
Regina
Winnie
YongTing
ZhiChin
XiaoHui


Navigations
BikiniBottom♥ Delusions♥ Vivian Jermaine Vanessa Chloe HuiMin Radiance LiYan

(L) ♥
1E4'09 ♥ 2E4'10 ♥ VB Blog. ♥ Amanda Lim♥ Amelyn♥ Doris♥ Enqi♥ Estella♥ JingYi♥ Joanne♥ Melissa♥ Priya♥ Regina♥ Winnie♥ Xiao Hui♥ XiTong♥ YanWei♥ Yijun♥ ZhiMin♥

Alicia Amanda Goh Amelia Angie Brenda Brennie Bryan Celia Celine Charlene Charmaine Cheezza Cheryl Lim Cheryl Low Cheryl Ong♥ Chester♥ Clarissa Eileen Evelyn Evonne Felicia Frederick Grace GuiXin Hari Hemkhama Jacelyynn Jesslyn JiaYi♥ JieLi Joanne Jocelyn JooHen Joy Karen Kasi Ken Khlaren Klaire Lina♥ LiTing♥ Mavis♥ Marcus P. Ms Tong Nicholas Nicolette Nicolette PingTing♥ Qi Wen Sandy Shahrizuan Valerie♥ Vicki XinWen YiXuan YockYen Yong Ting YueTing YuJia YuZhen Zhi Xin ZiHui Zoanne


Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Designer: Onecent/Sherlyn
Favicon / Cursor: Loredana | Maple


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com