Oh. My. Gosh.
Again, my last post was at Friday The 13th.
And look at the time now! Its 1.02am.
And I'm still using the computer.
Hahas.
Lets talk about Wednesday, the one which just passed this week.
Had training, but that was the best volleyball training among all the trainings so far for me.
Its like so relaxing, only before after warmup.
During warm up, feel like dying! Did 18 sets of suiside(?).
Then Coach asked a Sec 2 senior to take a Sec 1 to train with us.
But I just can't seem to pass the ball forward.
Then later Coach ask the same Sec 2 who trained with us just now to train with us now - Serving.
Had to serve the ball across the net, but just can't seem to do it.
Only me and Yanwei can't do it. T.T
Other people all can. How?!
Then Coach make us play competition-mode.
We like so blur like that, then everytime the ball dropping to Enqi, she cannot hit de. Then she keep blaming herself. Like as though only her? I also what.
Then until 6.20 went home.
Today, went to Toa Payoh Stadium for FPPS's Sports Day.
Nice luh! Falcon won again. Consecutively for 7 years. :D
Hahas.
Then saw alot of Ex-FPPSians.
Then later around 11.15, me, Priya, Amanda and Estella went to Cineleisure.
Suppose to go to Vivo de. But somehow, Amanda managed to persuade us to go to Cineleisure with her. Lols.
Then she wanted to go there to see her idol the event at KBox, but think need ticket so cannot.
Lunch at Subway.
Then took neo-prints. I like spoil the whole picture cause I'm not photogenic.
And 1 machine like make my eye look like cartoon and Priya's eye so dark. Like she got dark circles .
Then walked to Heerens(?), HMV, so big luhs.
Then later find place to sit outside Billabong.
Then saw Mac, so bought a bottle of mineral water. Then after that, went to Plaza Singapura.
Damn pissed off with Estella and Amanda there.
Don't want to talk about it.
Then when Priya and Estella left, I accompanied Amanda to TS to look at her Taiwan Dramas.
Then later my parents reached then took bus to Changi Airport there the Crowne Plaza Hotel for dinner.
Then is like so full lor. But the food like nice!
Then eat until like 9.30.
Then sit my uncle's car home. Reached home at 10.15.
Then came home then bath.
I'm totally bushed out! But after the bath, not tired le.
Then now still doing homework. Die.
Byyes.