Hellos.
Today was nice luh.
School ended at 12.30.
But HCL Students had to stay back for extra 1 hour for extended lesson.
Sad. :(
Cannot go home with Enqi and Adeline.
Sat Melissa's mother car home with Yanwei, Joanne and her.
Dropped me off at Pek Kio Market, had to buy lunch.
Then wanted to go back to FPPS with Yanwei and Joanne, wondered if they ate La Jiao Yu Yuan.
I miss it! Its nice. If I known, I buy my lunch from FPPS.
I miss the food, friends and practically everything there!!
Wrote that I saw a rainbow and took tons of pictures in my previous post right?
Not exactly.
Saw a rainbow, thats true.
But the tons of pictures, its not exactly true.
5 only.
Hahas.
The first one :

2nd de :

3rd :

4th :

5th :

Okays, thats all.
Going dinner now.
Byyes.