Hellos.
Just came back from Piano lesson.
Didn't practice for 1 whole week, then Teacher asked me to practice more.
I was like, okay okay okay, but no interest so not really practice. Hahas.
And I'm having flu and sore throat. HELP!~
Today, Beatty Sports Day.
Was at Toa Payoh Stadium.
Then today can only take Bus 57 as 56 don't pass by the stadium.
Don't know what happen, today 57 only came at 6.50, and we must be in school by 7.10.
We waited like until want to die then finally come le. Almost late.
Got down at the wrong bus stop. Hahas. Then could not find the end of the overhead-bridge from our side.
Searched and walked like very long then find.
Then went to assemble with the respective classes then broke up into our houses.
Then all the events start, like damn boring la.
Worse than FPPS de Sports Day. No offence.
Its seriously boring.
Then the 2N students selling tidbits, snacks and other stuff.
Yanwei's volleyball trainer was with my volleyball trainer selling together.
Then Yanwei's volleyball trainer was like standing infront of my row asking if we want to buy.
Then she saw me, then like very stern and ask " You want to buy? ", then my trainer looked up and asked me to buy.
I said I having sore throat so cannot eat, then she asked me to support her and share with my friends, so I bought a packet of Tom&Jerry Prawn Crackers, only 30. cent., then I never eat, I gave Amelyn, she gave don't know who then she ate it.
Then later at 11.30 end so went home.
Okays, Byyes.