Hellos.
Cough cough go away,
Don't ever come back again.
If not you are going down,
Cough cough go away.HELPSS!~
Damn it la.
My sore throat developed into cough officially on Monday.
*coughs*
And I was like coughing during the whole day in school.
Monday still went for volleyball after school.
Was raining and coach didn't come so senior asked us to train our digging and try to dig against the wall for 100 times.
Then later all gather then Sec4 senior asked all, Sec1 to Sec4, to do bench jumping.
Sec1 and 4 Sec4 do 8 rounds, Sec 2 and 3 do 12 rounds.
At 1st she said all do 12 rounds and the Sec1 was like
huhhhhh...~
Then later she said
sorry, Sec1 8 rounds.Then we all went
henggg ahh~Then the Sec1 finish the 8 rounds le, rest.
Then me and Yanwei were like can continue with the seniors?
I used to hate that but I don't know why I love it that day. Hahas.
Then was released at 5.10 because raining.
Then at night went to see doctor.
Wanted to go for volleyball on Wednesday but my father forbided me to go.
So Melissa mother fetched me home.
Then later Enqi and Joanne told me that coach taught them damn lot things leh.
Die la. Sure cannot catch up de.
Blocking, upperhand serve, spiking &
OMG I'm so dead, sure cannot le. D:
Yesterday, yesterday, yesterday was Friday the 13th!
CA1 Results were given back and I did badly. D:
Subject--------------<CA1 Ave Mark-----Grade------Max Mark
CHINESE:-----------------65-----------------B3--------------87
ENGLISH:-----------------46-----------------D7--------------75
MATHS:-------------------85-----------------A1--------------100
SCIENCE:------------- ----76-----------------A1--------------85
GEOGRAPHY:------------80-----------------A1--------------92
HISTORY:-----------------87-----------------A1--------------100
ART:-------------------------61----------------B4--------------68
HOME ECON:-------------78-----------------A1--------------94
Red means failed. D:
&& there's toonns of homework.
And how to do Chinese? The De Feng one.
Then nothing happened le.
Having Vb Camp during the holidays from Wednesday to Friday.
Will be bringing handphone but only can use at night.
So will most probably be posting on Friday night if nothing happens these few days.
Byyes.