Okay, just came back from Vb camp.
Damn tired and
mad, don't say that I never warn you.
And, my friends, if I fa pi qi at you, don't get mad at me.
And the person who made me mad, you better stay far far away from me.Okay, my qi xiao le. But still beware, may act up anytime.
Wednesday, 18th MarchMet Enqi and went to school in taxi at 8.30.
We were suppose to reach school at 9.45.
Then in the end reached school at 9.
Adeline and Joanne took bus.
We waited like going to die.
Then was put into groups. Am in Group 3. :D
Members were :
- Sandy
- Wan Lin
- Cheryl
- Nira
- Angie
- Julia
- Carissa
- Kelly
- Sarah
- Kasi
- Grace
- CiXuan
(Did I miss out any? If I did, please tell me. Thanks.)
Then had station games for the whole day.
Then we had water bomb for the last game.
I was being aimed in the stomach for the 1st bomb and OMG it hurts like shoot!
Then I was wet from top to bottom after the game.
Then we all went to bath.
Then me, Yanwei and Enqi shared a cubicle because not enough.
We were like struggling inside because so squeezy and like so awkward to take off our clothes.
Then we took like more than 15 minutes to come out. Lols.
Then had dinner.
After dinner, had 'Don't Forget The Lyrics'.
Then at night like 9+ had night walk till 11+.
We had to blindfold our eyes using a shirt.
We walk like crazy and eyes so painful.
Then had so many stupid things to do during nightwalk.
10 jumping jacks, 10 push ups, drink watercooler, did chicken dance(!!), sang school song and climbed on top of tables. Lols.
Then later brought us to parade square, Seniors brought us to a spot and my group animal was chicken.
Other groups were there too and we were suppose to find our own group using the sound that a chicken makes. Or the animal that your group was asked to be.
Then 12+ went back to bunk and slept.
Thursday, 19th MarchWoke up at 7.30.
Then had breakfast.
Then went dragon boating at Sg Canoe Federation.
So fun la.
Reached at 9+.
Then Sec1 and Sec3 on 1 boat, Sec2 and Sec4 on 1 boat.
Then raced with them, loser team de coach have to jump down.
1st race we lost but 2nd race we won. So sort of a draw luh.
Then got wet from top to toe. Super wet, hair also wet until bu de liao.
Played 'viking ship' too. We rocked on the boat and we were screaming like crazy.
Then coach never balance properly, fell into the sea again.
Didn't change. Took Bus 16 to ECP and had lunch at Subway, was freezing under the air-con.
But on the bus right, my eyelids like going to close le.
Then walk like want to die to the other end of EastCoast beach after lunch.
Then my group did beach volleyball first while other groups did sandcastle building.
We took super long to build up the net but not stable so in the end didn't use anything.
Then later build sandcastle, so hot la!
Then about 4.50 like that stop, then board bus then went back to school.
Then bathed, because we rushed to the toilet so nobody in there yet.
So we don't need to share, took 1 each.
But must rush, other Seniors come in le.
Then when I came out from the cubicle, all the Seniors were like staring blankly at me. I was feeling weird. Whats with the look on their faces?
Then found out from 1 Senior that my whole face was red! Sunburned. :(
Same as XuanLin, her whle face also sunburned.
The whole night, my face was so red. :(
Then eat dinner.
Then played Blow Wind Blow.
I hate that game. I so scared that if I zhong how? I bo wind blow. :(
Then after Blow Wind Blow, we played Whacko.
Waa, my name like nobody call but some seniors call. Then my name called, I always panic. Hahas. Panicked! :D
Then after that, played Double Whacko.
XuanLin was my partner.
I got zhong once, then was like running about in the circle, so blur.
Then after that, at 9, went back to bunk and at 10 must lights out.
But 10.45 like that then sleep because we in the room using phones and talking.
Hahas.
Friday, 20th MarchWoke up at 6.50.
Then had PT, ran 3 rounds then played long monster.
Then breakfast, totally no appetite leh.
Then later played pass the message then scavenger(?) hunt.
Then some sort of debrief then dismissed then went home le.
Okays byyes.