Hey, did anybody see the rainbow on Saturday? Around evening. Like 6pm to7pm + I think.
The sky is suppose to be reddish at that time cause I think that its going to rain but somehow it appeared blue in colour.
Took some photos of it.



There's actually more but I'm lazy to upload.
-----
Yesterday...
Hmm...
Nothing happened during school hours.
After school, had Vb practice.
Coach didn't come. But another guy come.
He damn something can! Nvm.
Then end with 6 sets of suicide. What the hell?! Under the hot sun, can get heat stroke one leh.
Then got dismissed early.
But Joanne's father only comming at 6pm.
So played Vb with Adeline, Enqi, Yanwei, Joanne and Hemkhama.
Then later when to the Foyer there wait for her father.
But wait very long, nothing to do, so me, Adeline and Enqi went to play at somewhere that can see the Foyer.
Then her father suddenly come, we rush like crazy. Lols.
Today, hmm....
Nothing happened. Lazy talk.
Okays, Byyes.