ELLOS!
Just eaten my lunch.
Didn't go to school on Wednesday.
--
Wednesday, 25th MarchHad E-learning Day, so no school. :DDDDD
Then woke up at 8am.
On computer around 8.30am.
Then log on msn, was the 1st thing I did when I on the com. :DD
Then found that alot of people online.
All Beattyians. Hahas.
Then lazy to do E-learning. DDD:
But no choice.
Early finish, more time to play.
So did maths and science.
Then finish around 11+am I think.
Then don't remember what happen le.
Thursday, 26th MarchWent to school.
Sec2&3 are missing. Lols.
No la, they went for their respective camps.
Then had our Leadership camp.
Damn funny seh!
The Instructor called Mr Poh, then Joanne and the others went to call him Popiah. Lols.
Then we played some games after recess.
We were divided into 4 groups. The groups is we make ourselves one. :DDD
Then I'm in Group 3, we vsed Group 4 I think.
Then in 1 game, we were given a big laundry bag, with strings tied to almost every end of the bag, and we were given a Ernie (LOLS), we were supposed to keep Ernie in the air for as long as possible.
Then Mr Poh went to stand behind me and BOO me, walao, scared the daylights out of me sia.
Then 1.30pm school end.
Around 4pm like that, went down to play volleyball with Enqi, Adeline and Joanne.
Friday, 27th MarchContinued with the Leadership camp today.
Play giant Monopoly today. Hahas.
Vsed Group 2 today.
Nothing to say.
Sian...
Tonight having piano. DDDDDD:
I want to quit!
If only I can quit after my Grade 5 exam.
But it is like, damn far still can? September.
Walao, still have at least half a year. DDDDDDD:
Kays la. Byyes.