A quiz...
1. The person who tagged you isSweetest Human Being...
Amelyn
2. Your relationship with him/her is
Classmates?
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her
Pretty
Smart
Damn Smart in HTML
?
?
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
Idk?
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
Idk?
6. If he/she become your lover you will
Faint. She's not a lesbian and me too.
7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
How the hell would I know?!
8. If he/she become your enemy, you will
That will never happen.
9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be
If that really happens, then zai shuo.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is
Idk?
11. Your overall impression of him/her is
Clever
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
I stink? Not smelly, but as in I suck.
13. The characters you love of yourself are
None. There's nothing for me to love myself.
14. On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself are
Everything. :D
15. The most ideal person you want to be is
Idk.
16. For people who care and love you, say something to them.
I love you too! xD
7. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.
1.EnQi
2.JingYi
3. XiTong
4. ZhiMin
5. JiaYi
6. Priya
7. Estella
8. YanWei
9. Amanda
10. YiXuan
18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with?
How the hell would I know?!
19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
Female.
20.If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good thing?
No way! In the first place, they are not lesbians and in the second place, they don't know each other.
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
Lols. Like as though I can read her mind?
22. When is the last time u had a chat with no. 3?
Yesterday.
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
Idk.
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Yea.
25. Will you woo no. 3?
No! How many times do I have to say I'm not les! And how can I possibly woo her? She my mei leh.
26. How about no. 7?
Nope!
27. Is no. 4 single?
I think so.
28. What is the surname of no.5?
Lim
29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
Idk.
30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
They don't know each other.
31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
Beatty Secondary School.
32. Talk something casually about no. 1
Idk?
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
NO! She my BFF in Primary School and now still. :D
34. Where does no. 9 live at?
Singapore.
35. What colour does no.4 like?
Idk.
36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
No. They don't know each other.
37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Maybe...
38. What is no. 6 doing now?
Idk...sleeping?