Wednesday, 1st April .HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY !!! :DDDDD
Nothing happened luh.
Then after school, eat lunch with Joanne mummy and Jingyi dajie.
Then Adeline asked me, Joanne and Jingyi to go up with her to library to do her groupwork while we do our homework. But library not opened. So we went to BeeHive beside de corner there. Adeline and her group do their work while we did ours'.
Actually, we were'nt really doing our work, we were talking and playing.
Then ZhiMin, YinShan(I think) and Cheryl Lim from E2 came and sat with us. We play here play there. LOLS.
Then later around 2.30pm, we went down to practice our Vb.
Then coach came and he taught us new things.
Then we saw RGSS de people come.
Then they had friendly match with our Sec3 seniors.
Then me, Joanne, Adeline, YanWei and EnQi had nothing to do, so we played digging with each other.
Then around 6pm end. Then sat YanWei's father van home.
Thursday, 2nd April .Waa seh!
Almost get 3hours detention sia.
Thanks to somebody.
That
person hor, nothing to do.
After music lesson, take Kamesh's shoe and throw into the rubbish bin. Wth la.
Then Kamesh went to complain to Akshay and somehow Ms Caneda knew but nobody wants to own up. Then during Live Lesson, Ms Caneda came and told Mrs Lim, then when Ms Caneda left, Mrs Lim asked Rickson and Sharizuan to go out. Then talk talk, then ask Deepag to go out I think, then followed by Edric and Benny.
Then after that, Mrs Lim let us watch anime, don't know what la. Damn funny will do.
Then had 1 period of chinese, after recess also have 1 period but teacher never come.
Then a indian relieve teacher came.
But during the 2nd time, no teacher came. So I went there with Joanne. But I don't want to sit there alone with LiTing.
So I went to squeeze with YanWei and Joanne. Then the D&D infront of them damn funny cans? They keep telling me not to go near that thing, I will be infected. LOL.
'That' thing is LiTing.
Then laugh laugh laugh like siao.
Then after that, no detention so went home.
Friday, 3rd April .Today, Chinese teacher came back. Did Ying Yong Wen.
Then Art, did Colour Wheel. Halfway, everybody don't want to bring home to do.
Then last period is English, played 'game', everybody had to say an adjective.
Eg, I said : Blue
Then the next person have to say something that starts with E and must be and adjective and each person only had 1 sec to think. When it was my turn, I panicked. LOL. But I manage to utter Dedicated when it was my turn if not I have to remain standing.
Then after school, Melissa's mother fetched me, Joanne and YanWei home.
Then we went to Joanne's house.
Then after awhile, PingTing came.
Then like 1.30pm like that, we went down.
Actually we were walking down the stairs, but halfway, Joanne de shoelace come out.
So I wait for her, those 2 never wait. Then we secretly took lift. :DDD
Then wanted to go in, but Joanne reach the gate suddenly don't dare to go in.
Then around 2+pm, we left.
Then I wanted to go up to Joanne's house to take my bag before going to market to buy lunch but PingTing and YanWei don't want. So Joanne went home and we 3 went to the market.
Then walked back to Joanne's house. I took my bag and left while they played with hamsters.
Then came home damn tired. Slept for like 30min then woke up at 4.55pm.
Then bathed and went for piano.
Then after piano, daddy bought me Andersen of Denmark ice-cream. :DDDDDD
I bought the Mocha Almond Fudge. Daddy bought Rum & Raisins.
Then bian walk bian eat.
Okays, byyes.