Happy Good Friday!No school today because of Good Friday.
VB TRAINING IS CANCELLED ON MONDAY. VB MEMBERS WHO PASS BY MY BLOG, PLEASE TAKE NOTE. THANKS.Monday, 6th April. Had Vb training but was raining.
So had weight-traning in the gym and man it was heavy!
The Sec2 seniors do like so qing song like that.
Then after rain stop, we got into groups of 10, then make a circle and dig.
Must count.
Then after that, gather. Then seniors continued digging then Sec1s with Kasi & Chunyee had HTHT - Heart to heart talk.
Then dismissed. Took Joanne's father lorry home.
Then went to BHSS to wait for her sister.
At the carpark, Adeline took out my TSGS 15 and opened it, a stupid, dumb, whatever words that can describe it bird shit on my book! Wth.
Then I went to staple the pages that zhong together. LOL.
Tuesday, 7th April.Nothing happened today, I think.
Wednesday, 8th April.Nothing happened during school hours.
Vb training cancelled but still have to stay back.
Kasi wanted to see us. Attendance is compulsory.
After lunch, went to BeeHive beside de corner there.
Then after that, when BeeHive opened, me, JingYi and Joanne went to buy Ice Blended Mocha. $1.20.
I ordered, then one of the D&D's came to ask me what I ordered.
He was in charge of bread or whatever then I think no business that time so I told him 3 Ice Blended Mocha and he went 'and...', he wanted me to buy something. Hahas.
Then Adeline, Yanwei, Enqi they all had Wushu test later on.
So we trained with them as ours were on Monday.
Its like so embarassing, people were looking at us. LOL.
Then later went for Vb, played some games.
Then went home.
Thursday, 9th April.Nothing happened.
Friday, 10th Aprik.Nothing happened today either.
Byyes.