AimlesslysearchingForyourLove,
39th post .
Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 6:34 PM

Rule #1:If you open this you take it.
Rule #2:Tag ten people.

Answer : True / False
Q: Kissed someone on your friends list?
False.

Q: Been arrested?
False.

Q: Do you like someone?
True.

Q: Held a snake?
False

Q: Been suspended from school?
False.

Q: Sang karaoke?
True.

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
False.

Q: Laughed until you started crying?
True.

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
False.

Q: Kissed in the rain?
False.

Q: Sang in the shower?
True.

Q: Sat on a roof top?
False.

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
False.

Q: Broken a bone?
False.

Q: Shaved your head?
False.
Q: Played a prank on someone?
True.

Q: Shot a gun?
False.
Q: Donated Blood?
False.


Just be 100% truthful.
LAST PERSON

1. You hung out with?
My family.

2. You texted?
Adeline.

3. You were in a car with?
My family.

4. Went to the movies with?
Khystelle, EnQi.

5. You went to shop with?
Mummy.

6. You talked on the phone?
Adeline.

7. Made you laugh?
EnQi, Adeline during Vb just now.

8. You hugged?
Mummy.


1. Sun or moon?
Moon.

2. Winter or Fall?
Winter.

3. Left or Right?
Right.

4. Sunny or Rainy?
Rainy.

5. Where do you live?
Singapore.

6. Club or pub?
Pub.

7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on?
Yes.

8. Do you want to get married?
Its too early for me to think of it. I'm only 13! Besides, I don't have to boyfriend.

9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl.

10. What time is it?
6.53pm.

11. Are you afraid of commitment?
Yea.

12. What is your greatest hope.
To be promoted to Sec2.

13. Do you cook?
Certain food only.

14. Current mood?
I don't know.


IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Kissed someone?
Nope.

2. Sang?
Yes.

3. Listened to music?
Yes.

4. Danced Crazy?
I can't dance. Unless you want me to dance using WuShu steps? (Fast-motion, or they call it Hip-hop version.)

5. Cried?
Nope.

6. Liked someone you can't have?
Nope.


22 FIRSTS
1.Who was your first prom date?
Nobody.

2. Who was your first roommate?
My parents? Since I was born.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
I don't know if I even drank alcoholic beverage before.

5. What was your first car?
I'm only 13! I must be at least 18 before I can get my driving license I think.

6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing?
Last year, when my grandfather passed away I think.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Miss Boey.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Australia, Cairns.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Nobody.

11. Who was your first Best Friend?
Annabell, but I've lost touch with her since P1.

12. Who is your best friend?
Everybody.

13. Where was your first sleepover?
Aunty's house.

14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
I don't remember.

15. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman?
I've never been a Bridesmaid or groomsman.

16. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning?
Brush my teeth, DUH!

19. First tattoo or piercing?
None.

20. First celebrity crush?
None.

22. First crush?
Shhhh!! Its a secret.


TAGGED:
1. JingYi
2. ZhiMin
3. Amelyn
4. XiTong
5. Priya
6. Qi Wen
7. Evelyn
8. Melissa
9. EnQi
10. YiXuan

I doubt EnQi will do if I asked her to.
Anybody who wants to do can do, just tag at my blog. :D

Saw this video at Amelia's blog while blog hopping. Its hilarious! LOL.



KeepmeinLove♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog!

Please follow the rules:
-NO ripping
-NO spamming
-NO vulgarities

Best viewed in IE.
Click here if you hate me or Alt F4.
Thank you :)

Bold | Underline | Strike | Italic


Profile


CIXUAN : Love cola flavoured lollipops and cheesecake ! ♥ Using Compaq Presario CQ40 and SE W595. (: My lappy and handphone are a part of my life. I speak both English & Chinese but I usually speak Singlish. Currently having Volleyball as my CCA and can't seem to play well. My skills are really getting from bad to worse. And, before I end this, I have STM, and selective hearing. :D Andand, I love girlfriends lots! ^^


Nickname(s) : C I / GMO#3
Horoscope : Aquarius
Birthday : 30th January 1996
FPPS : 1/1'03 2/3'04 3/3'05 4/3'06 5/4'07 6/4'08<33
Beatty Sec : 1E4'09 2E4'10
CCA : Volleyball
H ; W : 163cm ; 40kg

Tag in Cbox as CiXuan♥

hits
online now

(L) ♥

Jingyi, Joanne, XiTong, ZhiMin, EnQi, Melissa, Adeline, YanWei, Priya, Estella, Amelyn, Doris, YiJun





Games/Contacts

Audition
IGN : --Silence-D-
Level 22 ; Amateur
No team, Single.
FAM : Delusions
Status : Semi-MIA


Maple
IGN : xSIMPLI (Lv50)
Guild : JNapleHeroes
Status : MIA/Quitted

Rewujie --Silence-D-
MSN ^^
Facebook
Imeem
Blogskins
Photobucket
Flixster
Plurk

Wishlist.
Outings.

Enqi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Priya ♥
Estella ♥
JiaJing ♥
JingYi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
ZhiMin ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Joanne ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Adeline ♥ AGAIN
XiTong ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
YanWei ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Melissa ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Family ♥(Real family)

Movies.

The Chronicles of Narnia (Prince Caspian)
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Wall.E
Watch HSM3
Paul Blart : Mall Cop
Night In The Museum 2
Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
Land of the Lost
Drag me to hell
Ice Age 3
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Coraline
2012
Avatar
Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

Shopping.

Elmo/CookieMonster Keychain - MoreThanWords
Any CD that I want
MYUK Pencil Case
OP wallet
Flip Flops ♥
Handphone pouch
Baby-G watch ♥($100+)
Billabong/Converse slingbag
New Jeans
Shorts MORE
Converse sneakers
Big ELMO Stuff Toy!
PSP ♥ - Mint Green/Felicia Blue .
HSM2 CD
HSM3 Soundtrack!! ♥
S.E phone - W595 ♥!
S.E phone. ♥
Volleyball!
Wallet!
iPod Touch 8GB/32GB!
Schoolbag!

School Matters.

Extinction of Exams
At least 3 A's for SA1 [08]
2 As' for Prelim or 200~ [08]
230>marks/2 As' for PSLE [08]
A1-B3 for Maths Test 2
Volleyball skils to improve! ♥
Good results for SA1'09
Pass English for SA1'09
Remain in EXPRESS next year
Get into same class as Adeline, Enqi & Joanne/friends in 1E4
3 A1s for CA2'09
Atleast 3 As in SA2'09

Neoprints.

Estella AGAIN
Priya AGAIN
Amanda AGAIN
Khystelle AGAIN
EnQi AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
JingYi AGAIN
Joanne AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn
Adeline
ZhiMin AGAIN
XiTong
YanWei AGAIN
Melissa

Others.

AUDI Level 17
AUDI Level 18
AUDI Level 19
AUDI Level 20
AUDI Level 21 Amateur !
Get to download HighStreet5
Laptop
Pimple FREE!
10k/20k/30k A-CASH Card
USB Keyboard/Number Pad
Karma reach 50!
Karma reach 55!
Karma reach 60!
Karma reach 65!
Karma reach 70!
Karma reach 75!
Karma reach 80!
Karma reach 85!
Karma reach 90!
10 September 3pm!
Pass Grade 5 Piano Exam
40kg!


Tagboard

Loveees.
6/4'08 ! <3333!
1E4'09 ! <33!
VB Family ! <33!
BikiniBottom ! <33!
Elmo <3!
Cookie Monster <3!
POOH ! <33!
Family
Me
Blogging
Music
Swimming
Cheese Cake
Simple Plan
Internet


YinShan GreatAhMa
YiXuan AhMa
Marcus AhGong
Amelyn AhYi
Joanne Mummy
Jordan Papa
(Ma & Pa are not related.)

Melissa Jie
JingYi Jie
ZhiMin Niece
Doris Niece
Gareth Di
ShaoHuang Kor
Yuelin Di
WenCong Kor
Joohan Di
Jieli Mei
XiTong Mei
Adeline Da Daughter
YanWei Xiao Daughter
Akshay Son
EnQi Granddaughter


Priya
YiJun
Estella
Lina
Regina
Winnie
YongTing
ZhiChin
XiaoHui


Navigations
BikiniBottom♥ Delusions♥ Vivian Jermaine Vanessa Chloe HuiMin Radiance LiYan

(L) ♥
1E4'09 ♥ 2E4'10 ♥ VB Blog. ♥ Amanda Lim♥ Amelyn♥ Doris♥ Enqi♥ Estella♥ JingYi♥ Joanne♥ Melissa♥ Priya♥ Regina♥ Winnie♥ Xiao Hui♥ XiTong♥ YanWei♥ Yijun♥ ZhiMin♥

Alicia Amanda Goh Amelia Angie Brenda Brennie Bryan Celia Celine Charlene Charmaine Cheezza Cheryl Lim Cheryl Low Cheryl Ong♥ Chester♥ Clarissa Eileen Evelyn Evonne Felicia Frederick Grace GuiXin Hari Hemkhama Jacelyynn Jesslyn JiaYi♥ JieLi Joanne Jocelyn JooHen Joy Karen Kasi Ken Khlaren Klaire Lina♥ LiTing♥ Mavis♥ Marcus P. Ms Tong Nicholas Nicolette Nicolette PingTing♥ Qi Wen Sandy Shahrizuan Valerie♥ Vicki XinWen YiXuan YockYen Yong Ting YueTing YuJia YuZhen Zhi Xin ZiHui Zoanne


Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Designer: Onecent/Sherlyn
Favicon / Cursor: Loredana | Maple


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com