Quiz again.
1. Beside your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Idk?
2. How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
Still sleepy.
3. Who was the last person you took a photo with?
I don't take photos. I'm not photogenic.
4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Yes.
5. Would you ever donate blood ?
No, I'm scared of needles.
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Nope.
7. Do you want someone dead ?
Yea!
8. What does your last test message say ?
But at least you not 6pm go home. 4 can go home le.
(LOLS)
9. What are you thinking of right now ?
Hmm...my mind is blank.
10. Do you wish someone was with you right now ?
Not really? I'm used to myself. :D
11. What time did you go to sleep last night ?
12.30am
12.Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now ?
Hang-ten.
13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Nope.
14. Who was the last person to text you ?
Adeline.
10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ :
1. XinWen
2. Cheryl Low
3. Clarissa
4. Winnie
5. ZhiMin
6. JingYi
7. YanWei
8. Ken
9. JooHan
10. XiaoHui
15. Who is 3 having a relationship with? [Clarissa]
I don't know.
16. Is 2 a male or a female ? [Cheryl Low]
Female.
17. If 7 and 10 get together will that be a good thing ? [YanWei] and [XiaoHui]
I don't think so. They're not les.
18. What is 1 studying about ? [XinWen]
Idk?
19. Is 4 single ? [Winnie]
Maybe?
20. Say something about 5. [Zhimin]
She's my niece. Very bao li.
21. What do you think about 3 and 6 together ? [Clarissa] and [JingYi]
They don't know each other, I think and they're not les.
22. Describe 9 . [JooHan]
My HomeEcon partner.
23. What will you do if 6 and 7 fought? [JingYi] and [YanWei]
Don't think that will ever happen. JingYi is my DaJie while YanWei is my gan-daughter. :D
24. Do you like 8 ? [Ken]
Okay okay?