Wow. Damn lots to update. :D
Monday, 13th April. Had WuShu test in the afternoon.
Did 4 at once.
Joanne said I do the best but my back hunched. DDD:
Then me and Joanne went home, we went to explore around the market there.
Found BubbleTea Shop, bought 1 each.
I bought Red Tea and she bought Chocolate Ice Blended.
Tuesday, 14th April. Nothing happened until assembly.
Assembly for only Lower Sec.
Some kind of : Crime Prevention is a Lifestyle talk.
Then because we took a long time to settle down, the policeman started like that : I'm so fuckin' fuckin' disappointed in you!
He was fuckin' here and there. Was giggling but didn't dare.
Then suppose to end school at 1.30, in the end, ended only at 2.30! Wth.
Lazy to elaborate why.
Wednesday, 15th April. Went to Esplanade for Gamelan ROCKS!
So missed Vb, which means I didn't have Vb this whole week!! DDD:
Then before that, had a tour around Esplanade.
During the tour, ShaoHuang keep prank calling me. Then he saw that I look at him, he stop the call. Lols.
In the recital studio, saw Adeline they all. The front row infront of them empty leh, but me and joanne thought cannot sit so we sat at other place.
But we found out that we can sit anywhere! Argh! Me, Joanne, Jingyi and Zhimin sat at the 1st row and it was damn loud lor! The loud speaker was like right beside us. My ears almost went deaf.
Woodgrove Secondary and Dunman High were there too.
Then one of the songs, they needed 6 volunteers then took 3 from Beatty Sec, LOL, all from my class one. Tina, Angel and Justin.
Tina like have no sense of rhythm one. She keep playing wrongly. No offence. :D
Then show ended around 5.30.
Then reached school around 6.15.
Vb still on leh! But Joanne father waited for very long le, Joanne also don't want to go so we went home lor. DDD:
Thursday, 16th April. Had Maths Test 3 and its on my worst topic - Algebra. Chp 4&5 in the Discovering Maths TB.
Then had geog. test too. I totally don't know how to do any questions!
Die le la. My A1 won't last long for History and Geog. I think I will get a F9 in my SA1 Report Card for History and Geog.
During Live Lesson, played games and in 1 of the games, we were given different jobs and we were suppose to find our own job and sit with them without talking and showing them the paper.
But we didn't care. We whispered. And guess what? I got Pop Star. Wth.
Then last game was Blow Wind Blow, I hate that.
Friday, 17th April. School ended at 10am today. :DDDDDD
Because of AA Awards.
Then came home with Adeline, Enqi, Joanne, Melissa, Christina and Melissa's friend, Tiffany.
Bought BubbleTea again.
No SA1 for Sec1s, have projects.
Then Chinese have to create CHINESE blog.
Siao liao, my chinese grammar and everything stinks.
Can only kao design score marks. LOL.
Anyways, pleave visit. :D
http://ci-xuan.blogspot.com/Byyes.
-
CIXUAN