So regretted going to FPPS Open House yesterday.
Well, met EnQi at 8.40 then walked to Estella's house de playground to wait for Winnie. Wore our school uniforms as Mr Kadir said that we need to so that we can enter.
When Winnie came, we left the playground and saw other ex Farrereans but they got rejected as they were not in their school uniforms.
Open House is from 9am to 1pm.
Saw Ms Eliza Tan, didn't recgonize her, she cut her hair short!
Then went to canteen, saw XiaoHui and Khystelle.
Mr Kadir walked over and said we come never say hello to him huh. So I went to say Hellos. LOL.
Then walked around and in the end, went to canteen and sit.
I was feeling weird at that time. Like going to fall sick.
Right, later Joanne and others came.
Then we sat at canteen for quite a long time.
Then Joanne they all went for a tour then we remained at canteen.
I left earlier than the others because I don't feel well.
My aunty brought me home.
Then went I got home, my father brought me to doctor.
Doctor said I got cough and fever. Zzz
Gave me 1 day MC on Monday.
Then went home. Doctor gave antibiotics. Zzz...
My mother don't let me eat the antibiotics.
Then slept for the whole afternoon.
Then at night slept around 11+.
Then I couldn't sleep for the whole night!
I used more than 10 pieces of tissue paper!
Then woke up at 8.
Was feeling giddy and wanted to vomit when I stood up.
I quickly walked to the sofa and lie down.
Then my father came out, saw that I haven't brush my teeth, he asked me.
Then I said I feel giddy.
Then he asked me to take my temperature.
Guess what?!
39.2 degrees Celsius!
OMG!
Then rest for awhile, my mother took towel and wet it and put on my forehead.
Then around 8+, almost 9, I went in to room and lie down, then 9.30 woke up and brush teeth. Then ate breakfast.
Then today my temperature keep going up and down, 38 degrees Celsius.
Now still 38.5 degrees Celsius.
Diee. Tomorrow have History and Chinese test but not going to school. DDDD:
But not going to school, my father wants me to rest at home.
Joanne also got fever but now no more le, only have flu and abit sore throat.
She also not going to school tomorrow.
I want to go!!!! DDDDDDDD:
Anyways, took pictures during Open House.
Will post them next time. :D
Byyes.