Zzzz...
Didn't go to school today. DDDD:
Woke up at 6.30 in the morning even though I didn't go to school.
Wth.
Missed History Test today. DDD:
So think have to take tomorrow or next Monday.
Woke up at 6.30 but couldn't sleep le.
Then had moving Monday today and it was suppose to be for Sports but I missed it. D:
Then later when bath, I vomited. D:
1st, I felt difficulty to breathe and my stomach have that kind of guai guai de gan jue.
Then the next thing I knew, I vomited right into a bucket. LOL.
Then after vomitting, OMG I felt so much better!!
Then when I came out, I suddenly felt hungry and smsed my mother that I suddenly feel like eating her spaghetti. :D
But then have milk and I still coughing so cannot.
She promised me that by weekend, if no more cough, she cook for me. :DDDDDD
Yay!
Byyes .