Didn't go to school today - AGAIN! D:
Thought that I was going to school, made arrangements, intend to take taxi to school with Adeline and EnQi. Even booked taxi le.
Then woke up this morning, giddy and blur view. So asked my mother to wake me up at 6.15 then see.
I thought 6.15 hao le, but when brush teeth, suddenly giddy and blur view - AGAIN.
So my mother asked me to stay home.
Then my mother took last minute half day leave to take care of me.
Slept till 8 then lai chuang until 8.30.
Then around 10.30, mother brought me down to Cheong Clinic for another MC.
Then doctor examined me and asked questions.
Then guess what?! She measured my blood presure and said that I have low blood presure and am dehydrated. D:
Ask me to drink more water and eat more. She said maybe because I didn't eat enought thats why feel giddy.
Then gave me medicine. And MC for today and tomorrow.
Byyes.