Sian la. D:
Didn't go to school from Monday to Thursday.
Missed History test on Monday.
Missed Chinese test on Tuesday.
Missed English 3-in-1 test - Comprehension, Spelling and Summary of Matilda Movie/Storybook.
Missed English Movie Review of Matilda.
Anyway, practically, I missed a test everyday. D:
Then when I went back to school today, there's no test?! Damn!
But had the 3-in-1 thing.
Kao. Only 30 minutes to finish. Was rushing like crazy.
First during Maths, got back Maths Paper. Got 16/20. At least all my maths test got A1 so far. Yay, maths used to be my die die subject, now its my best subject.
Now my die die subjects are - Geog, History and English.
I failed my Geog Test 2! Lowest in class I think, I don't know la. Never go.
Anyway, you can NEVER guess my score. I'll say at the end of this post if I remember. :D
Then had art too, art simply stinks.
I'm so scared that teacher will suddenly want us to present what we did or whatever...
Ya! Thats exactly what she did today. Gave us pictures and asked us to name them and give reasons of at least 50 words.
My picture like don't know what. Anyway, just thank god never choose me. All is sabo until choose one. All saboed by Kamesh.
LOL.
So dao mei.
Then at 12.30, school ended.
Took Melissa's mother car home.
Kays, its 10.18.
My medicine de drowsiness effect is taking place.
Gotta sleep.
Can't believe that I'm sleeping so early.
Kays, nights.
Byyes.