I miss my dad! He's away for business in China, Beijing.
Will only be back on Saturday night. Which will be the 12th day. DD:
Then he called me from a place there which I miss most! - WangFuJin!!
Watched The Star Awards on Sunday night. This year one nice leh.
Erm, pardon me for my english and spelling or everything to do with english. They stink. I feel more comfortable with Singlish.
Sorry ah. Hope you understand what I'm typing about. :D
Monday, 27th April .Missed 4 days of school last week.
Missed 4 tests.
Had 1 on last friday.
Had Chinese test during chinese.
Did with 1 1E1 guy.
LOL. Those questions don't need to do, Mdm He never tell us one. Thankgod those that we don't need to do, I don't know how to do. Actually, that guy also. :D
Then had LSP for maths after school. Then after LSP, me and Adrian went to find Ms Lim to do Matilda Movie Review. We stood outside staff room for quite a long time because we both don't dare to use the phone to call. In the end, I called.
Then we started the paper, I thought she will sit outside to check on us but she went back in leh. So is like, whatever we do, she also cannot see.
But we very guai one, we keep quiet and do.
Then after that, I went home myself.
Tuesday, 28th April .Suppose to stay back for History test but never. Postponed till next day.
Then morning missed abit of Home Econs because of Photo taking.
Then so many things to do for Home Econs lor.
Then during Live Lesson, our PSL came for 1 period. Suppose to be our Class Bonding time. Zzz
Then during PSL come that time, got our new EZ-link card!! Finally!! I've been waiting for days to paste my ez-link sticker. LOL.
I look retarded in the photo. My face like expand until distorted like that. DDD:
And is in Primary School take de photo, not Secondary. So I'm in my primary school uniform. I just simply look stupid!!
Help~Then after PSL left, went up to Food Lab for class bonding.
Ordered pizzas and bought drinks.
Took a piece and 1/4 bottle of pepsi.
Then school suppose to end at 1.30, but ended at 2.00.
Become I have to go home myself again, Joanne stayed to do home econs.
I could have took Melissa mother car home! Thanks to teacher, no.
Melissa thought I had to stay back so she left 1st. DDDD:
So in the end, I went home myself - again.
Wednesdsy, 29th April .Nothing happened during lesson time.
Had a quick lunch after school.
Then me and Joanne were walking up to staff room when Adrian and Deepag(I think) came down and asked us to go up.
We were like, ARGH, we going up already la.
Then thinking who to call Mrs Yang out, then Joanne volunteered.
Then when she calling, Mrs Yang came up from downstairs asked us stop le. LOL.
Then we had the test, okay okay la.
I expected the paper to be freaking difficult but its so much easier than Geog paper which I failed terribly. DDD:
Then went for ACM(Asian Civilisation Museum) trip. Had worksheets to do.
Will be included in SA1. D:
Got a 40-50+ year old tour guide?
Kao. Talk until tour guide jiu angry.
Last 5 minutes, can ask tour guide questions.
Then when I wanted to find her, I asked Sharizuan where's the tour guide.
He said no, its curator.
Then I went, isn't it the same?!
Then he said noooo, its different. [Pointed to me where the tour guide(I don't care if its curator or what) was]
Then Joshi asked him whats a curator.
He told Joshi that its a tour guide.
I went wth la. Tell me curator then said its the same as tour guide. Zzzz
Then again went home.
But this time Joanne pei wo da bus. But then when go down the bus, I have to walk home myself le. So that doesn't make any difference if she didn't take bus with me, right?
Thursday, 30th April .Maths, nothing happened.
Ms Caneda didn't come for god knows what reason.
Then whole class got into chaos.
And blablabla...
Stayed back for NSW Science.
Kao. Had to sit according to index no. and my index no. happens to be at the place where Marcus jerk is sitting.
Alot of questions haven't learn one leh! Esp the ones at the back.
Diee. Sure get participation again.
Again, Joanne took bus with me then I walk home myself.
Practically, I walked home myself the whole week today!!
Okays, byyes.