AimlesslysearchingForyourLove,
47th post . [100 truths .]
Friday, May 8, 2009 @ 3:15 PM

Lazy to blog about what happened the whole week.
Just going to do a quiz that JingYi wants me to do.

1. Real Name: Ng Ci Xuan


2. Nickname(s): C I ; SiChuan and other things that are related to SiChuan esp the DaDiZheng that just passed last year.


3. Age: 13


4. Horoscope: Aquarius


5. Male or Female: Female


6. Elementary: TaiPei Childcare


7. Middle School: Farrer Park Primary School


8. High School: Beatty Secondary School


9. College School: Sorry but I can't predict the future.


10. Hair colour: Black


11. Long or Short: Sort of long.


12. Loud or Quiet: Quiet in class but loud when out of school.


13. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans


14. Phone or Camera: Phone.


15. Health Freak: Nope.


16. Drink or Smoke:None.


17. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope.


18. Eat or Drink: Both?


19. Piercings: None.


20. Tattoos: None.


21. Social or Anti-Social: Social to some people but Anti-social to some other people.


22. Righty or left: Both?


23. First piercing: I don't have one!


24. First relationship: Currently single.


25. First Best Friend: Annabelle in Kindergarten but she somehow 人间蒸发 ?


26. First Award: Don't remember. I have STM.


27. First Kiss: Parents I think.


28. First Pet: Terrapin I think.


29. First Big Vacation: Not that big but my 1st vacation was in Cairns, Australia.


30. First Love At First Sight: None.


31. First Big Birthday: Never.


32. First Surgery: 21st September 2007.


33. First sport you joined: Swimming.


34. Orange or Apple juice: Apple.


35. Rock or Rap: Rock.


36. Country or Scream: Huh?


37. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Backstreet Boys


38. Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera: Britney Spears


39. Night or Day: Day


40. Sun or Moon: Moon


41. TV or Internet: Both..


42. Playstation or xbox: None.


43. Kiss or hug: Hug.


44. Iguana or turtle: None.


45. Spider or bee: None.


46. Fall or spring: Both also can.


47. Limewire or iTunes: iTunes.


48. Soccer or baseball: None.


49. Eating: Sushi?


50. Drinking: Anything, not the drink Anything but any drink also can.


51. Excitement level: Middle or more..


52. I’m about to: go for piano at 6.


53. Listening to: I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys.


54. Plan for today: Sleep.


55. Waiting for: My SA1 results.


56. Energy Level: Low.


57. Thinking of someone: Nope. Or maybe yes?


58. Want kids?: Nope, they are a bunch of irritating humans just like me when I was young.


59. Want to get married?: See first.


60. When?: Wtf. See first la.


61. How many kids do you want: What the Crap. See whether want to get married first la, how I know how many kids I want and I said my answer in Question 58.


62. Any name on the mind: Nope.


63. What did you want to be when you were little : No big dreams.


64. Careers in mind: I don't think so much.


65. Mellow future or wild: Abit of both?


66. Something you would never try: Eat shit.


67. When do you want to die: Everytime of the year ; every minute, every second of my life?


68. Lips or Eyes: As in for what?


69. Romantic or Funny?: Abit of comedy and romanticness lor.


70. Shorter or Taller?: Taller


71. Protective or Caring?: Both


72. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Don't Know.


73. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: I don't know.


74. Sensitive or Loud?: Middle.


75. Hook-up or Relationship?: None.


76. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: Both.


77. Muscular or normal: Normal.


78. Kissed a stranger: Ridiculous question!


79. Broken a bone: Nope.


80. Lost glasses or contacts: Nope.


81. Ran away from home: Retarded. Where can I stay if I run away from home?


82. Held a gun/knife for self defence: I don't carry dangerous objects with me.


83. Killed somebody: Siao ah. Kill people for what? Say for fun fun have la, but real real don't have.


84. Broken someone’s heart: Not even in a relationship, how to break someone's heart?


85. Had your heart broken: Yup.


86. Been arrested: Nope.


87. Cried when someone died: Yes.


88. Liked a friend more than a friend: Yes.


89. Do you believe in yourself: Nope, not even 0.00000000000001%


90. Miracles: Sometimes.


91. Love at first sight: What is love?


92. Heaven: Huh?


93. Santa Claus: No interest.


94. Tooth Fairy: I dropped so many le, where's my $$?


95. Kiss in the first date: No dates yet.


96. Angels: My dearest.


97. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: Nope.


98. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: Nope. I'm hating my life every single minute and second.


99. Do you believe in God?: Depending.


100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.

( Just do if you want. I'm lazy to tag people to do. Just tell me if you do it.)

KeepmeinLove♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog!

Please follow the rules:
-NO ripping
-NO spamming
-NO vulgarities

Best viewed in IE.
Click here if you hate me or Alt F4.
Thank you :)

Bold | Underline | Strike | Italic


Profile


CIXUAN : Love cola flavoured lollipops and cheesecake ! ♥ Using Compaq Presario CQ40 and SE W595. (: My lappy and handphone are a part of my life. I speak both English & Chinese but I usually speak Singlish. Currently having Volleyball as my CCA and can't seem to play well. My skills are really getting from bad to worse. And, before I end this, I have STM, and selective hearing. :D Andand, I love girlfriends lots! ^^


Nickname(s) : C I / GMO#3
Horoscope : Aquarius
Birthday : 30th January 1996
FPPS : 1/1'03 2/3'04 3/3'05 4/3'06 5/4'07 6/4'08<33
Beatty Sec : 1E4'09 2E4'10
CCA : Volleyball
H ; W : 163cm ; 40kg

Tag in Cbox as CiXuan♥

hits
online now

(L) ♥

Jingyi, Joanne, XiTong, ZhiMin, EnQi, Melissa, Adeline, YanWei, Priya, Estella, Amelyn, Doris, YiJun





Games/Contacts

Audition
IGN : --Silence-D-
Level 22 ; Amateur
No team, Single.
FAM : Delusions
Status : Semi-MIA


Maple
IGN : xSIMPLI (Lv50)
Guild : JNapleHeroes
Status : MIA/Quitted

Rewujie --Silence-D-
MSN ^^
Facebook
Imeem
Blogskins
Photobucket
Flixster
Plurk

Wishlist.
Outings.

Enqi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Priya ♥
Estella ♥
JiaJing ♥
JingYi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
ZhiMin ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Joanne ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Adeline ♥ AGAIN
XiTong ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
YanWei ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Melissa ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Family ♥(Real family)

Movies.

The Chronicles of Narnia (Prince Caspian)
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Wall.E
Watch HSM3
Paul Blart : Mall Cop
Night In The Museum 2
Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
Land of the Lost
Drag me to hell
Ice Age 3
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Coraline
2012
Avatar
Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

Shopping.

Elmo/CookieMonster Keychain - MoreThanWords
Any CD that I want
MYUK Pencil Case
OP wallet
Flip Flops ♥
Handphone pouch
Baby-G watch ♥($100+)
Billabong/Converse slingbag
New Jeans
Shorts MORE
Converse sneakers
Big ELMO Stuff Toy!
PSP ♥ - Mint Green/Felicia Blue .
HSM2 CD
HSM3 Soundtrack!! ♥
S.E phone - W595 ♥!
S.E phone. ♥
Volleyball!
Wallet!
iPod Touch 8GB/32GB!
Schoolbag!

School Matters.

Extinction of Exams
At least 3 A's for SA1 [08]
2 As' for Prelim or 200~ [08]
230>marks/2 As' for PSLE [08]
A1-B3 for Maths Test 2
Volleyball skils to improve! ♥
Good results for SA1'09
Pass English for SA1'09
Remain in EXPRESS next year
Get into same class as Adeline, Enqi & Joanne/friends in 1E4
3 A1s for CA2'09
Atleast 3 As in SA2'09

Neoprints.

Estella AGAIN
Priya AGAIN
Amanda AGAIN
Khystelle AGAIN
EnQi AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
JingYi AGAIN
Joanne AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn
Adeline
ZhiMin AGAIN
XiTong
YanWei AGAIN
Melissa

Others.

AUDI Level 17
AUDI Level 18
AUDI Level 19
AUDI Level 20
AUDI Level 21 Amateur !
Get to download HighStreet5
Laptop
Pimple FREE!
10k/20k/30k A-CASH Card
USB Keyboard/Number Pad
Karma reach 50!
Karma reach 55!
Karma reach 60!
Karma reach 65!
Karma reach 70!
Karma reach 75!
Karma reach 80!
Karma reach 85!
Karma reach 90!
10 September 3pm!
Pass Grade 5 Piano Exam
40kg!


Tagboard

Loveees.
6/4'08 ! <3333!
1E4'09 ! <33!
VB Family ! <33!
BikiniBottom ! <33!
Elmo <3!
Cookie Monster <3!
POOH ! <33!
Family
Me
Blogging
Music
Swimming
Cheese Cake
Simple Plan
Internet


YinShan GreatAhMa
YiXuan AhMa
Marcus AhGong
Amelyn AhYi
Joanne Mummy
Jordan Papa
(Ma & Pa are not related.)

Melissa Jie
JingYi Jie
ZhiMin Niece
Doris Niece
Gareth Di
ShaoHuang Kor
Yuelin Di
WenCong Kor
Joohan Di
Jieli Mei
XiTong Mei
Adeline Da Daughter
YanWei Xiao Daughter
Akshay Son
EnQi Granddaughter


Priya
YiJun
Estella
Lina
Regina
Winnie
YongTing
ZhiChin
XiaoHui


Navigations
BikiniBottom♥ Delusions♥ Vivian Jermaine Vanessa Chloe HuiMin Radiance LiYan

(L) ♥
1E4'09 ♥ 2E4'10 ♥ VB Blog. ♥ Amanda Lim♥ Amelyn♥ Doris♥ Enqi♥ Estella♥ JingYi♥ Joanne♥ Melissa♥ Priya♥ Regina♥ Winnie♥ Xiao Hui♥ XiTong♥ YanWei♥ Yijun♥ ZhiMin♥

Alicia Amanda Goh Amelia Angie Brenda Brennie Bryan Celia Celine Charlene Charmaine Cheezza Cheryl Lim Cheryl Low Cheryl Ong♥ Chester♥ Clarissa Eileen Evelyn Evonne Felicia Frederick Grace GuiXin Hari Hemkhama Jacelyynn Jesslyn JiaYi♥ JieLi Joanne Jocelyn JooHen Joy Karen Kasi Ken Khlaren Klaire Lina♥ LiTing♥ Mavis♥ Marcus P. Ms Tong Nicholas Nicolette Nicolette PingTing♥ Qi Wen Sandy Shahrizuan Valerie♥ Vicki XinWen YiXuan YockYen Yong Ting YueTing YuJia YuZhen Zhi Xin ZiHui Zoanne


Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Designer: Onecent/Sherlyn
Favicon / Cursor: Loredana | Maple


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com