AimlesslysearchingForyourLove,
49th post .
Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 10:49 PM

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!

You're being loved by me! :DDD Hahas.

9th April, Saturday .
Stayed home until 3+ then went out.
Went to Toa Payoh to collect my mother's specs and headed down to Balesteir's Shaw Plaza.
Ate at Sakura.
Seriously, so agree with my Aunty.
She told me after adding the Nonya food stuff, the restaurant standard went down.
Way down!
It doesn't taste as nice as before anymore. Or maybe because I'm sick and no appetite and that made me think that the restaurant stinks.
I was really hungry until my mother took salmon for me and I took a whole lot too.
I was really bored of that salmon taste at that point and felt like vomitting.
I became real full after that.
Actually, cannot really blame it on the salmon...
Took sushi before that and some sashimi then after that, I took some Nonya food then took salmon.
Went back to table and found that my mother took alot of salmon too. LOL.
Then she said she already told me and I still take. I stared blankly at her like as though I went dumb.
Then eat the salmon until want to vomit. Then took chawamushi (I don't know how to spell), you know, the japanese steamed egg. Damn nice but then Sakae Sushi one nicer. :D
Then came home. Stomachache for very long then bathed.
Audi-ed for awhile then went to sleep le.

10th April, Sunday .
Woo~hoo! Tomorrow no school! Lalalala~ LOL.
Woke up at 9.30 this morning then ate a piece of bread for breakfast.
Then my father went down for breakfast, asked him to buy prawn mee for me.
LOL. My lunch at 10+
Then watched TV until 12.45.
Joanne came over to do art - tertiary colours.
The most difficult one la.
Then she never wait for me. *Sobs*
She already painted her primary colours then I everything also haven't do. D:
Then finished around 2.30.
Asked Adeline and EnQi if they wanted to play volleyball.
EnQi not home, Adeline okay.
Walked with Joanne to 7-11 to buy her lunch first.
She bought chicken burger, the one that needs to put into micro oven.
LOL. The plastic casing wrote press microwave button 2, we press right, 2 seconds only then done le. We open, still cold one lor. Then we press 2 and close for a few times. In the end, we gave up. We press 3, it lasted for 20 seconds lor. Then when done, took out, damn hot one lor.
Met Adeline at her house void deck, tried to dig but I just can't seem to dig straight anymore. OMG. Diee le.
At least Adeline and Joanne still can dig against the wall for more than 20 times continously. My highest record for today is only 8. OMG, seriously diee le. DDD:
Then came back at around 4.
Wanted to go to United Sq to buy shorts and jeans but last minute decision - went to G7 Sinma Claypot Live Frog for dinner.
Oh yay! I love the tian ji zhou. So long never eat le. :D
Then reached home around 8.15.

Okay, before I end this post,

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!

Hahas.
Byyes.

KeepmeinLove♥
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog!

Please follow the rules:
-NO ripping
-NO spamming
-NO vulgarities

Best viewed in IE.
Click here if you hate me or Alt F4.
Thank you :)

Bold | Underline | Strike | Italic


Profile


CIXUAN : Love cola flavoured lollipops and cheesecake ! ♥ Using Compaq Presario CQ40 and SE W595. (: My lappy and handphone are a part of my life. I speak both English & Chinese but I usually speak Singlish. Currently having Volleyball as my CCA and can't seem to play well. My skills are really getting from bad to worse. And, before I end this, I have STM, and selective hearing. :D Andand, I love girlfriends lots! ^^


Nickname(s) : C I / GMO#3
Horoscope : Aquarius
Birthday : 30th January 1996
FPPS : 1/1'03 2/3'04 3/3'05 4/3'06 5/4'07 6/4'08<33
Beatty Sec : 1E4'09 2E4'10
CCA : Volleyball
H ; W : 163cm ; 40kg

Tag in Cbox as CiXuan♥

hits
online now

(L) ♥

Jingyi, Joanne, XiTong, ZhiMin, EnQi, Melissa, Adeline, YanWei, Priya, Estella, Amelyn, Doris, YiJun





Games/Contacts

Audition
IGN : --Silence-D-
Level 22 ; Amateur
No team, Single.
FAM : Delusions
Status : Semi-MIA


Maple
IGN : xSIMPLI (Lv50)
Guild : JNapleHeroes
Status : MIA/Quitted

Rewujie --Silence-D-
MSN ^^
Facebook
Imeem
Blogskins
Photobucket
Flixster
Plurk

Wishlist.
Outings.

Enqi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Priya ♥
Estella ♥
JiaJing ♥
JingYi ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
ZhiMin ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Joanne ♥ AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Adeline ♥ AGAIN
XiTong ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
YanWei ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Melissa ♥ AGAIN AGAIN
Family ♥(Real family)

Movies.

The Chronicles of Narnia (Prince Caspian)
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Wall.E
Watch HSM3
Paul Blart : Mall Cop
Night In The Museum 2
Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
Land of the Lost
Drag me to hell
Ice Age 3
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
Coraline
2012
Avatar
Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

Shopping.

Elmo/CookieMonster Keychain - MoreThanWords
Any CD that I want
MYUK Pencil Case
OP wallet
Flip Flops ♥
Handphone pouch
Baby-G watch ♥($100+)
Billabong/Converse slingbag
New Jeans
Shorts MORE
Converse sneakers
Big ELMO Stuff Toy!
PSP ♥ - Mint Green/Felicia Blue .
HSM2 CD
HSM3 Soundtrack!! ♥
S.E phone - W595 ♥!
S.E phone. ♥
Volleyball!
Wallet!
iPod Touch 8GB/32GB!
Schoolbag!

School Matters.

Extinction of Exams
At least 3 A's for SA1 [08]
2 As' for Prelim or 200~ [08]
230>marks/2 As' for PSLE [08]
A1-B3 for Maths Test 2
Volleyball skils to improve! ♥
Good results for SA1'09
Pass English for SA1'09
Remain in EXPRESS next year
Get into same class as Adeline, Enqi & Joanne/friends in 1E4
3 A1s for CA2'09
Atleast 3 As in SA2'09

Neoprints.

Estella AGAIN
Priya AGAIN
Amanda AGAIN
Khystelle AGAIN
EnQi AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
JingYi AGAIN
Joanne AGAIN AGAIN
Amelyn
Adeline
ZhiMin AGAIN
XiTong
YanWei AGAIN
Melissa

Others.

AUDI Level 17
AUDI Level 18
AUDI Level 19
AUDI Level 20
AUDI Level 21 Amateur !
Get to download HighStreet5
Laptop
Pimple FREE!
10k/20k/30k A-CASH Card
USB Keyboard/Number Pad
Karma reach 50!
Karma reach 55!
Karma reach 60!
Karma reach 65!
Karma reach 70!
Karma reach 75!
Karma reach 80!
Karma reach 85!
Karma reach 90!
10 September 3pm!
Pass Grade 5 Piano Exam
40kg!


Tagboard

Loveees.
6/4'08 ! <3333!
1E4'09 ! <33!
VB Family ! <33!
BikiniBottom ! <33!
Elmo <3!
Cookie Monster <3!
POOH ! <33!
Family
Me
Blogging
Music
Swimming
Cheese Cake
Simple Plan
Internet


YinShan GreatAhMa
YiXuan AhMa
Marcus AhGong
Amelyn AhYi
Joanne Mummy
Jordan Papa
(Ma & Pa are not related.)

Melissa Jie
JingYi Jie
ZhiMin Niece
Doris Niece
Gareth Di
ShaoHuang Kor
Yuelin Di
WenCong Kor
Joohan Di
Jieli Mei
XiTong Mei
Adeline Da Daughter
YanWei Xiao Daughter
Akshay Son
EnQi Granddaughter


Priya
YiJun
Estella
Lina
Regina
Winnie
YongTing
ZhiChin
XiaoHui


Navigations
BikiniBottom♥ Delusions♥ Vivian Jermaine Vanessa Chloe HuiMin Radiance LiYan

(L) ♥
1E4'09 ♥ 2E4'10 ♥ VB Blog. ♥ Amanda Lim♥ Amelyn♥ Doris♥ Enqi♥ Estella♥ JingYi♥ Joanne♥ Melissa♥ Priya♥ Regina♥ Winnie♥ Xiao Hui♥ XiTong♥ YanWei♥ Yijun♥ ZhiMin♥

Alicia Amanda Goh Amelia Angie Brenda Brennie Bryan Celia Celine Charlene Charmaine Cheezza Cheryl Lim Cheryl Low Cheryl Ong♥ Chester♥ Clarissa Eileen Evelyn Evonne Felicia Frederick Grace GuiXin Hari Hemkhama Jacelyynn Jesslyn JiaYi♥ JieLi Joanne Jocelyn JooHen Joy Karen Kasi Ken Khlaren Klaire Lina♥ LiTing♥ Mavis♥ Marcus P. Ms Tong Nicholas Nicolette Nicolette PingTing♥ Qi Wen Sandy Shahrizuan Valerie♥ Vicki XinWen YiXuan YockYen Yong Ting YueTing YuJia YuZhen Zhi Xin ZiHui Zoanne


Archives
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010

Designer: Onecent/Sherlyn
Favicon / Cursor: Loredana | Maple


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com