Sian, this post will be damn short I guess.
Just got scolded by my mother over dinner matters. Zzz
Cough cannot eat chicken meh? Never heard of such a theory.
My cough also okay already still cannot eat chicken. Chicken is my favourite meat and you ask me not to eat is akin to asking me to die.
I eat chicken at almost every meal. These few days with cough, my life was like hell! No chicken, only other meat. Sian la. Now cough okay le still cannot eat. WTF.
So I'm going to make sandwiches for dinner. If there's no chicken, sandwich it is.
CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP.
My life is made of CRAP. CRAP. CRAP!!
In a damn CRAPPISH mood right now!
I may just go CRAP. anytime!!
Don't talk to me or I may turn you into CRAP.!
Still wanted to post the pictures I taken during the trip to Pasir Ris Park.
See la, because of dinner now my mood all CRAPPISH and don't want to post le.