Hellos. Ripped this quiz from Felicia's blog.
Follow these instructions:
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE DOWN THE SONG TITLE NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?!
Sorry, Blame it on me - Akon
LOL.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?不想懂得 - 张韶涵
Not interested to know. LOL.
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?Save You - Simple Plan
Saving
you? Depends..
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?She's Like A Star - Taio Cruz
WTH? Stars don't suit me.
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?床边故事 - 张韶涵
LOL?
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?Killing Me DJ - Sweetbox
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?Love Like This - Amy Pearson
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
Huh?
WHAT IS 2+2?.I can wait forever - Simple Plan
2+2 = I can wait forever? LOL.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Right Round - Flo Rida
Yea, they are
right round for me. :D
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?I Can’t Take My Eyes Off You - HSM1
Thats so not true! I can take my eyes off you. :D
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Make Some Noise - Hannah Montana
LOL~ I'm a noisy person.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Cookie Jar - Gym Class Heros Ft. The Dream
Hahas. Right. Be a non-living thing.
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?I believe - Melissa Smith
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?Welcome to my style - Jung Hyun Lee
& this means..?
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?I don't hook up - Kelly Clarkson
What the?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Sorry sorry - Super Junior
Sorry for what?!
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
Kao.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Life What's You Make It - Hannah Montana
LOL?
WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Mad - NeYo
I will be mad? Wow.
HOW WILL YOU DIE?All For One - HSM2
Die all for one. Right...
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
The Take Over, The Breaks Over - Fall Out Boys
I'll regret that breaks are over? No way! I love breaks. :DD
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?Knock Knock - Lenka
Yea right, a knock knock on the door makes me laugh.
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?Light On - David Cook
Yea, I'm afraid of the dark. -.-
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Welcome to my life - Simple Plan
Oh yea.
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?心窝 - 飞轮海
Hahas!
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Pictures of you - The last goodnight
Like my pictures. Sorry hor, but no zilian pictures. LOL.
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?Fabulous - HSM2
Nothing hurts now?
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?T-shirt - Shontelle
LOLS.
[End of quiz]
21st May, Thursday. Maths.
Went through worksheet and got new worksheet.
Music.
I thought music no more liao?
Then went to music room.
Class noisy so stood for quite a long time.
Kao. Angel leave le then become I stand in front. DD:
After awhile, sat down.
Watch video - The golden treasure.
Cartoon one.
Then neck lift for so long become very pain. Aches~ DD:
Geography.
Teacher returned us test papers and OMG my heart was beating.
Yay! So happy I passed. 28.5/50
Hahas, have pass I very happy le.
Don't know why all the girls get 20+ and boys get 30+ one.
Recess.
Forgot le.
Recess is the time where I don't remember anything. :D
Chinese
Got back test paper, SA1 marks and chinese blog marks.
My god, if I scored badly, getting back 3 different marks can get me a heart attack.
Thank god!
Test Paper - 36/50 (72/100)
SA1 Marks - 72/100
Chinese Blog - 34/50 (68/100)
Quite happy la~
Then got holiday homework. D:
Have to read storybook. Chinese still, I read chinese will have headache one leh. D:
English
Got back drama marks I think.
My group failed terribly.
Because of some damn reasons.
- Too many times of back view.
- Too soft.
And my group for 8/20. D:
Other components have to do well then I can pass worhs. If not I fail english again.
Then returned some things to paste into books.
Assembly
Sian la.
The period which I fall asleep most easily.
Had some cyber wellness talk.
Sian, every year also have.
Sian
Sian
Sian
Sian
Then some talk on cambodia I think.
Chinese
Late because my class is the last class to go back to class every time.
So always late then have to rush.
So left very little time.
22nd May, Friday.Maths
Returned maths paper and got the shock of my life.
27/40
This test caused me and A2 for SA1 in maths. I want A1. DDDDDDDD:
3 more marks then A1 le. *Sobs*
English
Don't know did what then have abit of free time.
Recess
Don't ask me~
Chinese
Went to library and OMG the library was in chaos.
Of course, 2 classes there, so of course noisy la.
Queued for damn long with Yanwei to borrow book.
Then got free highlighter and leg damn suan.
Art
Mr Pon took the class and explained what modernists and blablabla.
I didn't absorb anything.
It went in from my right ear and out from my ear.
English
Ms Tuan came in to relieve Ms Lim for awhile.
Then free time all the way.
Wheeeeeeeee~~
Byyes