Post exam week.
So many activities.
Damn tired too.
25th May, Monday.Went to Health Zone in the morning until 11am.
Before going into health zone, all the 1E classes sat outside while Tanny Ho talked.
Then she said need grouping, a group of 5 people.
Then we immediately went 1(YinShan), 2(Joanne), 3(JingYi), 4(Me), 5(XiTong).
We already decided le then she suddenly said need a mixture of boys and girls.
I was like WTF la, group ourselves le then say need mixture.
In the end, me and xitong out ourselves and went to join my son - Akshay.
So my group in the end was - Me, XiTong, Akshay, Marcus and Shahrizuan.
Most of the boys were MIA most of the time.
Then is like me and XiTong together.
Then we went out to wait at around 10.50am.
Then got a grape drink and a ZappyBoy thingy.
Went back to school and tried the grape drink and I tell you, I can puke at the 1st sip you know.
It tastes like those old people drink the prune juice when you 1st drink it.
Went back to class then Mdm Huzaifah showed us our results.
Then is like I never see clearly lor. No time then is like I'm rushing.
Then assembly. Sian, almost fell asleep again.
Went back to class again because not the whole class finished looking at their results.
Then teacher changed some people's seating arrangement.
WTF! Teacher changed Marcus's and Rickson's seat then now Marcus is sitting behind me.
Then teacher also changed Shahrizuan and JingYi's seat. D:
Now I'm further from JingYi. D:
Then when Marcus came and sit behind me, he kept kicking me chair. I was damn pissed off can. ARGH.
Then had VB, new coach.
Also Mr Teo.
So we named them Teo1 and Teo2. Hahas.
This coach damn naggy. Keep repeating the same thing that Teo1 had said before.
26th May, Tuesday.Had D&T camp.
Was supposed to create a lamp based on origami.
Then our lamp like cannot stand properly one.
Lazy to elaborate on this. Very sian will do.
27th May, Wednesday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YANWEI & XITONG!!
Had trip to Science Centre.
Reached then went to an auditorium for a talk.
LOL. Damn funny can. :D
Then had some gallery hunt and my group members were - Joanne, JingYi, Amelyn, LiTing and me myself.
Then had lunch. Wanted to eat at Mac but was full house.
Not a single seat was available and people were cutting queue everywhere.
So, we went to Cafe Rocks instead.
Worse than Mac la, the price, the food quality and everything!
Then had some space show at IMAX theatre.
I raise my head then damn dizzy, head damn pain
Then watch the show until sleep.
Don't believe can ask Joanne, Adeline, Yanwei and JingYi.
They all saw. I was asleep. Well, its not my fault, the show is just so boring. Mrs Lim also almost fell asleep.
Then played on the bus.
Had VB, was late.
Me and Joanne quickly rushed and ran 3 rounds around the parade square and did some exercises then Teo1 asked us to practise our digging and setting. Can die la, after 5
months, still cannot dig. DDD:
Damn tired after VB.
28th May, Thursday.Had some hip hop dance exposure thing in the morning.
And I can tell you, its not good. Scoldings, scoldings and more scoldings!
Then movie with all the 1Es in music room after recess until 12.30.
Sat from 10.30 to 12.30 without standing up.
My leg damn suan leh.
And I forgot to bring my specs so I can't see a single sub title.
So when everybody were laughing, I'm wondering wth are they laughing at?
Then assembly.
Blablabla...
Ms Caneda kept us back until 2.15.
Then me, JingYi and Joanne went to buy bubble tea and bread.
Then went home.
Okays, byyes.
Wanna audi le. :DD