Today school half day due to PTM.
And today is last day of school for term 2 / semester 1.
Wooots~!
Woke up at 6 then met EnQi, Adeline and Joanne at my lift lobby and my father fetched us to school.
Reached at 7.
Then walked to classroom.
Wanted to try our luck at the backdoor.
Then as usual, it was locked.
So we walked to the front door.
Then we saw that have newspaper so we did not take our story book.
Walked to hall for assembly.
Then found out that not enough newspaper so thank god that no reading period.
Then some annoucements and talk by Mr Cheng and Mr Boo.
Then flag raising ceremony and a discipline talk by Ms Fauziah.
Then released back to class.
But me and Joanne went to canteen to meet Kasi. Some VB matters.
Then we walked back to class.
Thank god Mdm Huzaifah just came in then everybody was standing to greet her.
So me and Joanne quickly rush in.
Then stood for quite a long time before greeting.
Then did the value-based reading or something like that. What attitude thing passage.
Then got back report book with nothing inside.
Teacher returned us student particulars and target setting form followed by 1st Semester Holistic Report Card.
Quite happy with my results.
Subject--------------CA1 Ave Mark-----SA1------Combined Mark
CHINESE:-----------------65--------------71--------------68
ENGLISH:-----------------54-----------------70--------------62
MATHS:-------------------86-----------------72-------------- 79
SCIENCE:------------- ----68-----------------73--------------70.5
GEOGRAPHY:------------52-----------------69--------------60.5
HISTORY:-----------------87-----------------97--------------92
ART:-------------------------61----------------67--------------64.8
HOME ECON:-------------78-----------------81--------------80.1
Total - 576.9/800
Percentage - 72.1
Class position - 7/39
Level position - 28/159
L1R4 Aggregate - 9
L1R5 Aggregate - 12
Results - Passed
Conduct - Good
Comments - Ci Xuan is an assured and an attentive student. She gives her best in everything that she does. Keep up the positive attitude.
Don't know whether teacher never notice or what? I where got positive attitude? I everything also say fail or die, this call positive? Don't believe can ask my classmates or friends. They know it all.
Quite surprised with my History score.
Love my class position.
I'm in top 10! I got a shock.
And so damn happy I beat Marcus, he got 10/39. Ha!
Then Marcus was like, keep bothering me in class.
He kept using his pen to poke me on the back.
And asking me some stupid questions that made me pek.
Then suppose to do class cleaning at 9.30 but we delay delay delay until 10.30 then end school.
Then played around outside class with some classmates until 11.20.
Went to general office to bring my father to class.
PTM, my father said things that I don't want to hear. D:
Then went to old airport rd to eat lunch.
Ate japanese beef rice. Damn nice. So long never eat le. :D
I'm missing my friends in 1E4 already.
I'm weird.
When there's school, I wish for holidays.
When there's holidays, I wish for school.
I want to see friends. D:
Miss you loads!~ Miss you loads!~ Miss you loads!~ Miss you loads!~ Miss you loads!~ Miss you loads!~ Miss you loads!~ Miss you loads!~ Byyes. D:
Miss you loads!~