Woke up at 9 today.
Thought that I would not be able to wake up today, but I couldn't sleep for the whole night. Don't know why.
Then watched TV awhile before brushing teeth.
Went down to market at 9.55 to meet Estella and Priya for breakfast.
But Priya last minute cannot make it. DD:
So looked for seats first.
Shared with somebody.
Then Estella brought her sister - Natalie, along.
Then Estella went to buy porridge for the 3 of us.
Natalie won't eat, then Estella gave her 10 cents so she would eat. LOL.
Then through out the whole breakfast, Natalie was staring at me like I'm a freak.
And Estella was like : don't know. don't know.
Then some of her sister's reaction made me and Estella laugh like crazy.
Then market have flea market, so walk around and see.
After that, around 10.35, I left and walked home.
At 12.45, went out with my father to Balesteir Plaza.
Watched Night At The Museum 2.
Not really nice as Night At The Museum.
Didn't really laughed at all.
Bought pop corn and drinks.
Then went to Square 2 and bought shorts at Baleno. :DDDDD
Thanks to GSS, I love you! Hahas.
Went to Orchard Hotel for dinner.
My aunty qing ke.
Buffet. :DDD
But damn full.
Ate too much sushi.
Have chocolate fondue! The chocolate damn rich.
Then after that, see chocolate feel like vomitting. DDD:
LOL. Watching parody songs on youtube now.
Damn funny.
Because Of YouTube! (Because Of You Kelly Clarkson Parody!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vLJAfxog00&feature=PlayList&p=E2C3951A10EFED9A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=36Don't Have A Cow! (Rihanna Take a Bow Parody!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgL83jFsuA&feature=channelRude Friend! (Hannah Montana 'True Friend' Parody!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRii42kMRXY&feature=channelMore for you to find out. :D
Byyes.