Raahh! So tired.
Woke up at 8 - 9 around there. Don't remember.
Then grandma went down to market, ask her to help me buy chicken rice.
Then in health book, breakfast I put -, while lunch I put chicken rice.
Well, is suppose to be lunch and breakfast. Around 10-11.
Started using computer when I woke up.
Met Adeline and Enqi at NTUC at 2.
Walked to KK Hospital Busstop. Reached at 2.10 when suppose to reach at 2.20.
Adeline said because walked with her thats why so fast. Hahas.
Walked to main gate and saw that coach already there.
Thought we late sia.
Then afterwhile, volleyball start le.
Ran don't know how many rounds around the parade square.
Coach went kuku.
Had ball drills.
Then current coach took over after that, even worse.
No water breaks and some strenuous exercises.
And water breaks are like f***-ing 20 seconds?
Then Wow, I almost fainted. Face went pale. Maybe dehydration or heat stroke.
Damn Eeffing uncomfortable can?
Then suppose to be released at 6, and this coach released us only near 7. WTF.
Then took bus home, reached only at 7.40.
Still have to bath.
Damn tired la.
Dinner stinks.
Mixed vegetables rice / cai fan.
Okays. tired le.
Byyes.