Ps for not posting the last few days.
Have the urge to post before using computer but after on it, went audi le.
2nd June, TuesdayWas woke up by the f***ing workers outside my house doing life upgrading.
Damn noisy, like drilling something like that.
No need to go back to school, thought that can sleep until 10+.
But then, stupid workers la. I woke up at 8.30am. Wth.
So woke up le, nothing to do ma.
Then started computer le.
Didn't remember what I did for that day.
3rd June, WednesdayCannot wake up late but woke up at 10am when I had to go out at 11am.
I set alarm at 9.15 le but went back to sleep. LOL.
Then wake up le rush like crazy.
Never eat breakfast though.
Then Joanne said she's at the market but her mother wants to go home le so ask if she can come up to my house.
I said okay.
Then when she came up, I realised that my grandmother went down to the market and took the keys with her. So she was like standing outside for quite a long time.
Then I went to change and went down to NTUC with her to meet EnQi and Adeline.
Bought H2O and was surprised to see YanWei there too.
Then walked together to KK Hospital bus stop.
Waited for bus.
Talked on the bus...
Then walked to school. Realised that we were super early. Was supposed to reach at 12.30 for farewell party but we reached at 11.40
Then waited at locker there.
ChunYee came down and saw us and said that we can go up already.
Went up to Hive there to sit.
Signed some cards for Sec4&5 seniors.
Then around 1, went into AVA room.
Viewed some videos first then the Sec3 were serving us.
Fried rice, salad, egg, cupcake, potato chips. :D
Then the potato chips is the Calbee Hot & Spicy de. Eat le feel like after vb at NTUC buy.
Went down for vb training at 3.30.
Ran around court 3 times then ball drills.
Then coach came and did more training.
Lazy to elaborate.
Byyes.
Maybe posting tonight to tomorrow.