Argh! Went to sleep at 10.30pm yesterday. So early right?
My father lor. He needs to wake up early today so he scared wake my mother up so he came to my room to sleep at 10.30.
Woke up at 9 today.
Played computer immediately after brushing my teeth upon hearing that my 2 cousins are coming at 10 or 11.
Then around 2, went down to meet Joanne and went to Adeline's void deck for volleyball with her and Enqi.
Then around 3.30, went home. Still quite early huh? But EnQi wanted to go to provision shop to buy something and Joanne wanted to go home le.
So left with me and Adeline 2 people where got fun? Pardon me for my english.
Then just now, I got freaked out!
There was this freaking BIG cockroach in my kitchen just now.
I saw it flying and OMG it was so scary.
Then still cannot find so hid in my room for sometime before going out.
My father caught it after my mother found it.
He tried to scare me and my mother with it.
We were both scared out of our wits. LOL.
I ran to the toilet. LOL.
Then later cockroach caught and dead le, so I dare to come and on computer.
I WANT USB KEYBOARD TO PLAY 8K IN AUDITION!! T.TT.T So long never play 8K le.
Thanks to my lappy. How to play 8K with lappy?
Anybody can teach me?
I'm missing 8K so much!! T.T
Anyways, so bored now.
Gtg so Audi.
Byyes.