Oh god! Entertain me, please?
Feeling so bored.
Woke up at 10.30, surprisingly.
Ate breakfast after brushing teeth.
Then on computer immediately.
Found out that I'm so addicted to computer that the 1st thing I do when I wake up is computer, computer and computer.
Getting bored.
Played audi and I think audi is experiencing some internet connection problems.
Everybody was lagging.
And my friend played with me 7 times and out of 7 times, she dc-ed 6 times. -.-
Then somebody told me that it will only be okay by 3pm and it was only 1pm at that time.
Haizz...
I stopped by 2.30pm. Lazy to wait.
Then watched tv until 5+.
Was bored. No shows after 5.30pm. No interest in bao lian deng.
So, grandma needed help to peel prawn shell, I went to help with my cousin.
Then while peeling halfway, another cousin came and she helped too.
You know, the prawn very juicy so when peeling, the water inside the prawn kept on spraying on us.
Then when my cousin was peeling 1 prawn, the water spray until my eyes.
I was wearing my specs and my lens could not block it. How useless? -.-
Then finished. My fingers like reddish orangey colour. Hahas.
Then my aunty wanted to use the computer. Was lazy to on at 1st. But nevermind..
Then went to watch tv. Then after my aunty use, my 2 cousins took turns to use.
Then had dinner.
They went home and I started using again.
Okays, thats all.
Having outing tomorrow but no neos.
So, byyes!