Today damn fun can.
Took neoprints with teacher!
Woke up at 9am.
Then on computer again.
Then EnQi suddenly sms-ed me at 11.45 and said Reach le.
I was like : Huh?! Not 12.45 meh?
Then I was playing audi at that time so I quickly TAB+ALT and replied her sms to give me a few minutes.
I quickly shut down computer and changed and pack my bag and went down.
Then EnQi said she meet me in NTUC.
While in the lift, Melissa called me,
Melissa : CI, you thought 12.45 is it?
Me : Yea.
Melissa : *Laughs* Okays, [teacher's name] said we will drive over to your house.
Me : Okays.
[Call ended]
So I quickly rushed to NTUC to find her.
Went to my lift lobby to wait for them.
Went inside then went to United Square.
Ate at Swensens.
Ordered the what Black Pepper Chicken? I don't know la.
Then waited for more than 20minutes then come.
Then me, Melissa and Enqi ordered Coffee with Mint icecream to share.
The coffee damn bitter.
After food, Melissa used to coupon in 'IN' ( 1 for 1 sundae )
Then [teacher's name] and Melissa shared one while me and Enqi shared one.
Walked around United Square for awhile.
Nothing to shop.
Went to carpark and got into car.
Was making turns and turns on the road because we couldn't think of anywhere to go.
Then I said Bugis to take neoprints but Enqi said somewhere nature. -.-
Then [teacher's name] suggested Bukit Timah Hill.
But in the end went to Bugis. :D
Took a job as a guide in Bugis and went to the neoprint shop.
Realised the machines there damn expensive.
All 2-digits one.
But we took a $12 machine and split the cost into 4 so 1 person paid $3.
The machine was the same as the ones I took with Estella, Amanda and Priya last time.
But me and Enqi was rushing for time when decorating.
Was so blur. Did a wrong move but can't read jap and don't know how to erase. TT
Then walked around Bugis and saw Yijun!!!
She still looked the same. :)
Then around 5+, left Bugis.
Reached home around 6.
Then was sort of like begging Enqi to go swimming with me, Adeline and Joanne tomorrow for the whole day.
Okays, Byyes.