Just finished my McChicken. :D
Slept at 12.30am yesterday again but today woke up even earlier!
Don't know why. D:
Watched TV until Aunty called and say can go over.
Reached at 11am.
Waited for Uncle to wake up and setup my computer.
Lunch is fried rice. Yumyum <3
Today's fried rice damn yummy. :D
Ate 2 bowls. LOL.
Computer-ed all the way until 3+ then remembered Aunty asked me to mark my cousin's assessment books. Went to mark and when I continued with computer again, saw that Melissa and Enqi were already chatting then I was not there. They kept OI-ing me but I no reply. So sorry luhs!
Okay, next tuesday's arrangement done. Checked.
Then keep going audi then leave for several times. Pet society also.
Wish karma faster reach 50!
Dinner spaghetti cooked by my aunty. Nice leh, why she cook the food all so nice?
Then she gave me ice cream to eat.
Mixture of 3 flavours - Corn, Yam and Mango.
The yam is the nicest! Mango too sweet then corn no taste one.
Then still not full.
Called my father and asked him he where.
Then he at Peoples' Park so asked him to help me buy McChicken.
Came to fetch me and walked home.
Shall do quiz.
1.) The person who tagged you.
- XITONG.
2.) Your relationship with him or her.
- Friends / Mei.
3.) Your first impression on him/her.
- Like very rich :x
4.) Your most memorable moment with him/her.
- Er, in school?
5.) The most memorable thing you said to him/her.
- Don't remember.
6.) If him/her becomes your lover.
- She'll say yes, I guess?
7.) If him/her becomes your lover, what would you like him/her to improve on.
- Depending lor.
8.) If him/her becomes your enemy, what will you do.
- She won't la, I won't fall out with my mei de.
9.) If him/her becomes your enemy, what will be the reason.
- I won't fall out with my mei!
10.) The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now.
- I don't know?
11.) Your overall impression on her/him.
- 5/5 stars. ^^
12.) The characteristic you love most about yourself.
- Nothing.
13.) The characteristic you hate most about yourself.
- Everything. LOL.
14.) The most ideal person you want to be.
- Myself. :D
15.) For people that care and like you, say something to them.
- I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! :DDD
16.) Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you.
1.JINGYI
2.AMELYN
3.LITING
4.ENQI (YOU MUST)
5.MELISSA
6.PRIYA
7.WINNIE
8.XIAOHUI
9.YIXUAN
10.ZHIMIN
finally -.-
17.) Who is 6 having a relationship with?
Er, nobody.
18.) Is 9 a male or female?
Female.
19.) If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
They don't even know each other.
20.) What is 2 studying at the moment?
Idk.
21.) When was the last time you had a chat with 3?
Today.
22.) What kind of music does 8 like?
I also don't know. :x
23.) Does 1 have any siblings?
Yea.
24.) Will you woo number 3?
Maybe?
25.) How about 7?
Chances are higher than I would woo 3.
26.) Is 4 single?
Of course.
27.) What's the surname of 5?
Tay.
28.) What's the hobby of 5?
I don't know. CO-ing?
29.) Do 5 and 9 get along well?
They don't know each other.
30.) Where is 2 studying at?
Beatty.
31.) Say something casual about your eyes?
My eyeballs are black in colour.
32.) Have you tried developing feelings for 5?
No la. -.-
33.) What colours does 4 like?
White, hotpink, turquoise and light blue.
34.) Are 5 and 1 good friends?
Er, yea? 5 take 1 as twinneh.
35.) Does 7 like 2?
They don't know each other.
36.) How did you get to know 2?
In Beatty.
37.) Does 1 have any pets?
Yea.
38.) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world?
YES!
39.) How is 7 related to you?
Friends.
40.)Describe 1.
My best friend in Beatty other than XiTong. ^^
Post finally finished!
Kays.
Byyes.