Look, going to keep this post as short as possible cause I want to play audi. :D
Or maybe not.
Woke up at 10.30am.
Gonna have to adjust my brain alarm when school reopens or I cannot wake up at 5.45am.
Haiyo, if only can wake up at 6am.
I don't mind just 15minutes of extra sleep.
I'll miss 10.30am I guess.
So, didn't eat breakfast as usual.
Then 11am, mother cooked spaghetti for me again.
Then 12pm went out.
Went to temple to bai bai for wai gong because today father's day.
But he's my ah gong. So should it be ah gong jie for me instead of father's day?
Left around 12.30pm?
Headed for Bugis.
Ate at Toast Box.
Thick peanut toast! Yumyum <3
Then mother went to OG to buy bag and shop shop.
Me and father went to buy Land of the Lost. :DDDD
Then still have time so father suggested that we went to Iluma to walk.
You know, the new shopping centre opposite Bugis?
Damn cold luh.
Walk walk then went back to Bugis at 3pm.
Movie starts at 3.10pm.
Went inside cinema, immediately put on my jacket. -.-
Damn cold luh~
My father also said.
Okay, fine, maybe not cold. The wind is blowing directly at us.
Yea, papa, good choice of seats. -.-
Nevermind, was cuddling myself the whole time.
Movie finished at 4.50pm.
Me and my father rushed out of the cinema immediately. LOL.
Then met my mother and ate dinner at Food Junction.
Ate Korean BBQ Chicken Set.
LOL, I spilled the soup all over the tray.
Then took bus home.
OMG, the movie was so funny.
There was this primeape or they call it monkey so funny.
Watch it and you'll get what I mean.
His hands so dirty. And itchy.
Okay, I'll end this post here.
Byebye.