Woots! My 80th post.
Anyway, happy happy happy now. :D
I passed my AUDI level 18 licence, 7 attempts.
Wasted 11200 dens in all including the 7th attempt.
But, reward was 11200 dens. So, I got back that 11200 dens afterall.
But if I took 2-4 attempts, I would have got more!
Btw, I finally got in a FAM! BikiniBottom. LOL.
Did their FAM req to get in.
Song : Be My Lover.
Mode : CC4.
Required Score : 800k.
My Score : 850k I think.
Happy happy happy me. :D
Almost got into a FAM last time, no need req de but need to change IGN.
Then I no cash so never join lor.
Anyway, stopped computer at 3+ today.
Watched TV then went to bathe and went out for piano.
Still cannot play my Grade 5 pieces well and exam is in September.
Damn scared fail.
If only pop songs are exam pieces. Sure pass de.
Teacher like so pek with me. For few months le, still cannot play well. T.T
Then bought dinner, ate.
And computering now.
Find that plurk is so quiet now.
Today is the last weekday of holidays!
*sob sob sob sob sob sob sobb*
I want extended holidays! T.T
Sian, monday have school.
Hating the new timetable.
No more 1pm end school, all 1.30pm or 2pm except Friday still the same, 12.30pm. ><
Nevermind.
This is called life.
And life is terrible.
So, don't ever like life. ;x
Bye.