Ps for not posting yesterday.
Lazy you see.
This will be a short one.
Damn it, tomorrow school le.
Die la. So freaking dreading school tomorrow. Man, damn that freaking KeyBoard Warrior! Take away my extended holidays. Man, freak you KeyBoard Warrior!
So cannot adjust my brain alarm back to 5.45am.
I woke up at 10am today. Wthell?!
Die die die.
Freak you KeyBoard Warrior!
Freak you.
Freak you.
Freak you!
Damn I want my extended holidays. T.T
If only AYG will be held in my school, then don't need to go to school.
Eeeeeeee, don't want school leh.
From tomorrow onwards, so many not good things will happen.
Have to wake up early.
Computer only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Have to freeze my karma on plurk if not it will drop. D:
And many others.
So, will not be posting too frequently.
And, my AUDI FAM and members, please don't kick me as I will not be so active compared to holidays. But I'll try my best to be active!
Okay, gtg soon.
Bye.