Hello.
This post shall be extremely short.
School reopened, worst day ever.
And, not in a good mood today. Don't ask why. :D
And, MARCUS IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE FAMILY. WILL REMOVE HIM AFTER I FINISH THIS POST.
Monday, 29th June.Sian, school reopen le.
Woke up at 6.40am, have to reach school by 8.30am.
Reached by 7.55am I think.
Then talked talked talked.
And took temperature.
Ai sian la, hate that Marcus sitting behind me.
Keep bullying me. T.T
Nevermind, school's boring.
Tuesday, 30th June.Haiyo, have to wake up at 5.45am liao.
How I wish still holidays, can wake up at 10+am and then play computer.
Last 3 periods want to die ah.
3 periods of chinese, sian.
Can sleep de.
Then went home.
Wednesday, 1st July.o.o, yesterday boring luh.
I don't talk about school.
After school, Melissa wanted to take mrt home and Enqi following so I followed and Joanne & Adeline also.
Took MRT to Novena then change to 131 and went home.
Thursday, 2nd July.I tell you, this is the worst day of my life in Beatty so far.
Marcus asked Shahrizuan what cow drink.
Then Shahrizuan think awhile then he said cow suck milk from its ownself.
LOOOL. Me, JingYi laugh like crazy.
Then thats where the trouble begin.
Doing work and Marcus kept calling me oi. Then I don't reply him.
Then he have questions to ask me but keep oioioioi.
Then he started pulling and kicking my chair then use his table to push me.
Then push me until cannot push liao, become I push until Adrian, infront of me.
Then Adrian went to push back. I was like sandwiched between both of them? Damn pain can!
Then Shahrizuan like shuo feng liang hua like that. Said to Adrian you don't know what to do. Then he sit there laugh. Zzz evil la.
Then is like suddenly become centre of attraction in class. LOL.
Then Joanne and JingYi came to help me push him back. Thanks guys!
Then when Mr Foo came in, JingYi and Joanne went to help me complain to him. :D
Then si Marcus went to say them Busybodies.
Then after awhile, Mr Foo came over and talked to him.
Then he moved back.
If not, I won't have space to even come out of my seat de.
Okay, hate him to the core.
Bye.