Hello peopleeeeeee!
LOOL. I very high now. Just kidding.
PE
Aiyo, hate PE la.
What practice wushu in the hall again.
Keep doing until Mr Lee shuang.
Then ran 2.4km around the school.
Not really run la. Me, JingYi and Joanne walked the 1st round, ran the 2nd round, walked and ran the 3rd round & walked and ran for the 4th round too. LOL.
Then what play floorball in the hall.
Haizz, now PE 3 periods, so much time.
Then what floorball thingy, I still don't know how to hold the stick.
Everybody just anyhow play. LOL.
Then recess never eat la.
No time liao.
Mr Lee la, always let us out late de.
9.45 then we started walking to canteen leh.
So, never eat, only buy a bottle of green tea.
I wanted to snuck in the green tea but I don't dare. See, I so guai. ;x
Then XiTong wanted to buy sandwich to eat so I accompanied her.
Then went back to class.
Again, sat outside class and played pass the message.
Then because XiTong beat de very pain so Joanne scared and keep moving.
Move until I sit beside XiTong.
Then not really pain la. But was screaming. LOL.
English
Wooots~!
Ms Lim never come.
Then relieve teacher came.
Then free time.
Nice luh.
Talk talk talk. LOL.
If not have some what stupid book review de.
Science
Had some expedition. LOL.
Not really la.
Just outside my class the garden only.
What must sketch thingy de.
Then inside workbook, teacher told us to draw smaller because have 7 leaves to sketch then I thought will take alot of space so draw damn small, but after 7 leaves drawn, I still have more than half de space left. -.-
Maths
Teacher late for 10mins.
Because her class before was D&T then grouping have some unhappiness so she had to settle them and it happened to be 1E1.
Then some polygon thingy.
Blur blur but now understand le. :)
Sat Melissa's mother car home.
Xie xie! Thanks! Arigatou!
Oh right, next week no cca and swimming again.
I want swimming lehhs.
T.T
Bye.