Hello peopleeeeee!!!
This will be a damn short post.
Anyway, my karma went down because I plurked too much on monday.
Wthell? %#$%#$@%$!#%#%#@$#@%$%^
Yesterday, went to ZhiMin's house to do project.
Now like everyday also have new project to do lor. Hate it la.
Went to busstop after school, saw alot of friends there.
Then bus come liao, went up then me, Joanne, YanWei and JingYi went up then ZhiMin stayed downstairs.
YanWei went for fun. Hahas. ^^
But we thought, eh? We don't know the way leh. If ZhiMin gets down, we also won't know so we went down. Hahas.
Then went to Serangoon central to buy some stuff.
Walked like quite long then reach Shop&Save.
Bought F&N Grape, Jack&Jill Potato Chips and 4 lollipops.
Then went to McDonalds to buy icecream.
Bought Chocolate Sundae aka Hot Fudge Sundae.
Damn nice. :D
Then missed bus so walked to her house.
OMG, damn far can.
She still say very near de. -.-
Walk until want to die liao still called near.
Maybe because she's used to walking long distances, thats why.
Reached le, eat lunch.
Her maid cook.
Then started work.
Me and ZhiMin do first. JingYi and Joanne did their homework.
Do until tired then call them.
Then after Joanne finished her work, I went to do mine and she took over my job.
Then printed out more advertisments and I cutted for Joanne while she pasted.
Left around 6pm.
Reached home around 6.50pm.
Tired leh.
10pm sleep liao.
Anyway, tomorrow going to ZhiMin's house again.
And, today got a new project.
What stupid advertisement thingy and I partnered with JingYi. :D
I want more cola flavoured lollipops! D:
Bye~